Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Kell Brook look Black when his parents are both White??? (Srs)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kell Brook was born from an Alpha ****, raised by a Beta cuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Communist View Post
      I noticed that Kell Brook's biological parents are both white, yet Brook looks extremely black himself.

Here's his dad:

Here's his Mom on the left.

Yet Kell's body looks black as ****? WTF???

Kell's biological father is black. His "dad" in that photo is his stepdad.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...r-khan-respect

"Many people had assumed he was adopted but Brook explained that his mother had been only 20 when she gave birth. Kell’s biological father, who is black, left them soon afterwards. Fourteen months later his mother met Terry and Kell found a new dad."

Comment

sometimes white men marry women who already have a child from a black man...

I wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
          Because his "father" is a cuckold raising another man's kid. There is nothing more pathetic in this world.

Comment

kell brooks mother is a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Kell's biological father is black. His "dad" in that photo is his stepdad.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...r-khan-respect

"Many people had assumed he was adopted but Brook explained that his mother had been only 20 when she gave birth. Kell’s biological father, who is black, left them soon afterwards. Fourteen months later his mother met Terry and Kell found a new dad."
              There you have it ladies and gentlemen, a black man left a pregnant teenage girl. Like the saying goes, "once you go black, you're a single mother"

And in other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Comment

fight's getting close, why aren't more black posters rooting for Brook? Lmao.
                Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 08-25-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

What would push anybody to bring this thread back from the dead lol

Smh at nsb's core demographic

Comment

His mom was addicted to the BBC.

Comment

Why do you dumb fuks care what race he is. I had my DNA tested, at first glance Im 6'3 250lbs fuking nasty viking. Turns out Im 23% native american 71% european aaaaaannnd 6% sub Saharan African. Ive always said I was black from the waist down and me dna proves it. You ****ers are gonna kill your selves fighting over what race you are. We are all the same race you dumb twits. Why cant we all just see it that way. Stop sepetating yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X