Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    There is, look.....

He's obviously an idiot.

I've defended Golovkin a lot on here, but theres no excusing this particular fight. No way. I recognise this is a PPV fight for him, but Kell is a welterweight. Shame on him

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      It would be nice to post a reaction video on every nsb fan when viewing this post... mine was WHAT THE ****... it can't be real! three times.

Happy for this fight. We don't know the weight yet....
      I thought they screwed up the headline when I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Great fight. Totally okay with this, this is all Canelos fight.

After all, didn't Floyd and Canelo say in order to "earn" a unification fight with Canelo, Golovkin would have to fight a "name?"

Well, it doesn't realistically get much bigger and better then Brook.

So, no more excuses. No one at MW wants to fight GG. Canelo, Jacobs, Eubank, Saunders... All ducked GGG. Brook is far better then Lara, undefeated and simply the best possible opponent other then Ramirez at 168.

Once the MW division and Canelo stop ducking GGG, he'll fight them. Until then, this is simply a realistic response to the shameful ducking by Canelo, Saunders, and Jacobs.

Easy work Brook. Also, Special K would literally end Lara's career.
        Why not go for Lara who's one division below? Why go all the way to the welterweight division for an opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I can;t wait to hear the opinion of everyone who bashed Canelo for selecting Khan
          A lot of them are bashing GGG here just as I am so how does two wrongs make a right??? And if you are doing the same here, did you properly bash Canelo when he did it? And you're not in a position to speak since you said Canelo dropped the belt to go into negotiations under his terms with GGG. So what happened to Canelo's negotiations with GGG instead of the unknown Liam??

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            So Eubank ducked GGG? If this is true I am no longer a fan of his.

Why is Brook fighting GGG when he ducks everyone good at his own weight??? Also how did this fight happen so fast after Eubank pen's disappeared up the same place his balls did. So there must have been a contract already drawn up?
            Maybe it was Hearn keeping him away. Wouldn't make sense to duck a welter but fight GGG. Listen to yourself. Maybe Hearn didn't wanna risk Brook until his final contractual fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Let be honest I am shocked... Brook is 2 divisions under... But you need to give credit to UK guys... Khan and Brook, they have balls!
              I think they are desperate for glory and money. U.K. Guys don't seem to get any love for what ever reason. So they go to extremes.

Comment

• And I'm late to the game. Need to drop my obligatory wtf for this mess

Comment

• If Kell somehow wins, does he fight Khan or does he give Khan the finger after Khan never giving him the time of day?

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    He's obviously an idiot.

I've defended Golovkin a lot on here, but theres no excusing this particular fight. No way. I recognise this is a PPV fight for him, but Kell is a welterweight. Shame on him
                    How about the top two choices ducked?

Dan Rafael:
                    Eubank: GGG on table for weeks, ran mouth, ducked. Saunders: GGG on table for weeks, ran his mouth,ducked. Brook: Deal done in 2 days. #DTBG

Comment

• ¿Really? So the deal with Eubank Jr. didn't go threw & ¿all they could find was a welterweight( 2 categories lower)? C'MON!! Not even a jr middleweight.. This is B U L L S H I T.. GGG has EVERYTHING to loose & NOTHING to gain(morally) & on the other hand Brook has nothing to loose & EVERYTHING to gain cause even if he looses, it's not really a set back when fighting a monster 2 divisions above his own ..For sure both are getting a hell of a payday, but there are other fighters in each others division where they could make a lot of $$$$$..

Comment

Working...
                      X