Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of person were you in High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was a floater.

i hung out with different genre clicks in high school. my nextdoor neighbor sold weed so ingratiated myself with him bumming off free weed all throughout high school and i was cool with stoner crowd because of him.

i played high school basketball and football in texas so i was good with the jocks. then my neighborhood was full of vietnamese and these people just loved to party, take ecstasy, go clubbing, and fist fight. i was good with the asian crowd. they loved to skip school and just hang out at pool halls.

damn i fcking miss the 90s...

Comment

I had a nose ring and carried a guitar around.

So, pretty much the same as now.

Comment

I was going on robbing sprees, smoking weed everyday sometimes bad weed, dogging hoes, I used to always score 4's on my exams but have bad grades.

And I was in the 10th grade x3 times

Comment

I still wear baggy jncos, steeltoe boots, long belts and wife beaters around. Never grew up I guess.

I have 2piece suits etc. Just not me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            I still wear baggy jncos, steeltoe boots, long belts and wife beaters around. Never grew up I guess.

did you wear two inch nautica dress shoes as well???

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              did you wear two inch nautica dress shoes as well???
              Lol.

Typical club outfits. Jeans, poplin dress shirt, nautica shoes.

Oh and faux hawk hair.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I had two very close friends and we all kinda floated around. I had friends from most circles, except the cowboy types (we called them 'kicker's). I wore the usual jeans and shirts looks you saw in the 80's and I had some wild hair. We hung out the mall, the arcades, the movies, and then when we got cars we would take road trips, hit parties, cruise 6th Street (in Austin) and try and pick up girls.

I had fun in high school.

Comment

Just graduated a few years ago actually. Had a huge highschool and pretty much was friends with every clique. I ran cross country and played lacrosse but ultimately quit both so my friends and I could get drunk more and hunt, fish and surf.

Comment

I went to HS in the 90's in Chicago. It was all gangs, thugs, weirdos, and racists.

I would have to consider myself a thug as well cause you had to be hard to get by in that type of environment. I also had a rep as a player but more so at other high schools cause over all the girls at my school were pretty beat up and everyone smashed everyone already and i was not about them sloppy seconds.

In all honestly if the whole thug scene wasn't so prevalent during my time i'd like to enjoy more of my high school years like most teenagers get to, but that just wasn't possible where I grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post

LOL tried to green K you but it wont let me till i spread some around. I used to rock JNCOS too they were pretty expensive huh

Comment

Working...
                      X