Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Your Girl Have To Do For You To Leave Her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    have any type of romantic moment with another man from holding hands to boning and it's over no questions asked
    Pretty much this. Hell, even some seductive eye contact, and it's over.

Comment

Bone someone who is black. Can't take a girl back who's been wizard sleeved by a negro adonis Tyrese lookalike.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
        Bone someone who is black. Can't take a girl back who's been wizard sleeved by a negro adonis Tyrese lookalike.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post

Comment

If she farts in front of me im gone

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
              I was just thinking about the woman who had a public orgy with a group of guys, which was recorded on cell phone, and how her boyfriend took her back. It got me to thinking: what would your girlfriend or wife have to do for you to leave her?

Although the case above is exceptional, I have heard of guys staying with their wives after they’ve had affairs and even raising the bastard children.
              Unfaithfulness, by my and only my definition and it's over, there is no turning back. Loyalty and truthfullness above all, a man without principles is nothing.

Comment

If she forgets to pick up the tab at a restaraunt

Comment

Cheating is the obvious one but if she wipes her ass and then throws the used toilet paper in the trash instead of the toilet and its over.

Comment

I can let a lot go but if she forgets to use the coaster and puts her drank on the table then I'm out.

Comment

If that b*tch forgets to cut the crust off my sandwich, she's gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X