Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May is an ignorant fool that doest know how to manage his money,so he will come back to boxing when he is broke again and get brutally koed it's coming its just a matter of time

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Dragons don't exist.
      No but dragon breath does...This guy was talking to me on the elevator today and OMG his breath. I almost threw up in my mouth!

Now back to your regular scheduled program__________________

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Dragons don't exist.
        When fighters step in the ring with him it does Lol.

Comment

• Guerrero and Alvarez has a puncher's chance againts Mayweather.

Comment

• No, he will end up like Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

• If he keeps on fighting for 5 years.

Comment

• Lol... this needs bumped. There's some pretty funny names on the list that voted that he will retire undefeated.

Comment

• I thought he would after the Canelo fight but i dont think so now, i see manny winning a SD this fight i dont know what it is but i feel if it goes to decision hes not getting it this time.

On a side not if he was to end his SHO contract undefeated i think he should risk it all against GGG because its a win-win for him, if he loses he lost to a bigger guy but if he wins hes in the top 5.

Comment

• Don't care I just want him and the other hanger ons to go home!
                    Let the young blood take over and lets raise a culture of boxers that doesn't
                    "protect" an undefeated "made" record.
                    The greatest fighters ever have lost, everyone looses a few in life big deal. What you do afterwards is what makes you a man not failure!
                    Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Don't care I just want him and the other hanger ons to go home!
                      Let the young blood take over and lets raise a culture of boxers that doesn't
                      "protect" an undefeated "made" record.
                      The greatest fighters ever have lost, everyone looses a few in life big deal. What you do afterwards is what makes you a man not failure!
                      Ray
                      Agreed. Floyd has some issues, his 0 means everything to him. Even though he did indeed fail in life too.

Comment

Working...
                      X