Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really someone wants to see Broner/Burns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    Haven't you heard? Broner is all hype. He hasn't proven a thing.
    Yea Ross mah homie. I mean Valero KO'd DeMarco faster than Broner did.....................Oh wait.

Comment

Oh yeah, Valero was God, but Broner is all hype. I see how that works. lol

Comment

I wonder how many people have actually seen Burns fight....

He was given no chance of beating Martinez, Katsidis, or Mitchell , yet he leathered them. Broner would be the favourite, but the bigger the challenge the better Ricky performs and he will give Broner a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Recently I sat and watched a couple of Ricky Burns's fights and I dont see a fight with Broner going past 3 rounds. Maybe I watched the wrong fights.........Nah it would be a blowout. I aint trying to throw darts at him but there is absolutely no reason to avoid him outside the fact that he wants too much money. Now in his defense I could see why he wants big bucks guaranteed because in his heart of hearts he knows the beating he would be in for. Can anyone enlighten me If Im missing something that would make this fight competitive?
          I agree. Ricky Burns is slow, uncoordinated, and will get stopped within 3.

Comment

I think it's very unlikely Burns get's stopped in 3 rounds. If he has anything, it's a rock solid chin.

He has good fundamentals and solid defense. I could see Broner stopping him but I doubt it's early.

Comment

To me, Broner is over-hyped. The kind of reckless abandon he shows with his defense at times is disturbing, as is his all-out attacks with no regard to what comes back at him. Too little variation in the speed and type of his attacks make him somewhat predictable. Keep in mind that I haven't seen more than 4 of his fights, so I could very well be wrong.

But I think the hype surrounding Broner matches the hype around Burns. Should be an interesting fight, one I would expect Broner to win by K.O. Both guys fires back in exchanges which makes it dangerous for both men, but I think Broner is snappier and more accurate.

Comment

Total Mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  That is nonsense, he's only had one fight at lightweight. He hasn't even had a chance to avoid anyone.
                  Bull crap they are cherry picking his fights so he looks good and burns is a punching bag that will do just that. Doest matter if its his first or his 5th it's getting old to see these fighters getting spoon fed bums and broner is not going to learn anything from beating that euro bum
                  Last edited by wizard king; 12-31-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                    To me, Broner is over-hyped. The kind of reckless abandon he shows with his defense at times is disturbing, as is his all-out attacks with no regard to what comes back at him. Too little variation in the speed and type of his attacks make him somewhat predictable. Keep in mind that I haven't seen more than 4 of his fights, so I could very well be wrong.

But I think the hype surrounding Broner matches the hype around Burns. Should be an interesting fight, one I would expect Broner to win by K.O. Both guys fires back in exchanges which makes it dangerous for both men, but I think Broner is snappier and more accurate.
                    Over hyped, because you don't think he's as good as others think. Well, you'll see how good your opinion is. lol
                    Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 01-01-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      Bull crap they are cherry picking his fights so he looks good and burns is a punching bag that will do just that.
                      So you think Broner is cherry picking by fighting DeMarco and Burns?

Comment

Working...
                      X