Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got the truth on Wilder. From multiple sources. Wladimir,trainers etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the truth on Wilder. From multiple sources. Wladimir,trainers etc

The 27 year old, 6'7 American HW. D.WILDER

I read through Wladimir's transcripts after the sparring sessions for the Wach fight, along with showing Wilder's fights to various boxing trainers, read through the Late Emmanuel Steward's interviews and a list of other things.

Wilder have fought nothing but jouney man so far in his career. That is undeniable, but he's only 27 and will probably move up in 2013.

Wladimir pretty much confirms what I already knew.

Wladimir, sparring with Wilder

""Wilder is the fastest HW I ever fought, not just among big guys but fastest ever."
    He got phenomenal foot speed and a very long reach. Very good sparring.

Emmanuel Steward

"Wilder is a natural boxer with immense physical advantages that Mitchell and Jennings do not have.""

Boxing trainer/analysts

A great thing about Wilder is even when he is fighting subpar opponents, he is extremely cautious and stalks you the entire round until he sees an opening and than he moves in for the kill with that massive right hand.

This shows that regardless of the level of competition he is very careful and will not over extent.

There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power. Plus it's a transcript after the sessions and Wilder wasn't even the main topic, Wlad just slipped it in there.

Mitchell was a moving punching bag. Wilder moves like a 6'8 Gazelle with surreal one punch knock out power, speed,accuracy, and a killer instinct.

"There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power."

If wilder is hyped up enough wlad can get a massive pay day against an undefeated american with what to casual fans looks like a fantastic record

Comment

He's so talented that his team is putting him in the ring with killers.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        "There is no reason for Wladimir to lie about Wilder's speed and footwork/power."

If wilder is hyped up enough wlad can get a massive pay day against an undefeated american with what to casual fans looks like a fantastic record
        Do you honestly believe Wladimir was thinking that? Honestly?
        Wladimir who make millions fighting in Europe, where the HW scene is at?
        Why will he need Wilder? Not to mention by the time Wilder is ready(when he's about 30, 3 years from now) Wlad will be 38-39 and unless he's some surreal freak of nature, he's going to be on a severe decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          He's so talented that his team is putting him in the ring with killers.
          They will soon. The issue is the weight, like his coach said. I asked about that too.

"Wilder is a super heavy, we ain't gonna go for the higher competition until Wilder is comfortably fighting at 240+. The guy is so huge, he's 6'7+, you can't be fighting at 220ish, even 230ish at 6'7+. We expect him to fill out to 245 in another 5-7 months. He's only 27, in today's years that's nothing'.

Comment

His skills are out of this world, I could see that when he beat Dustin Nichols.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post

Do you really want me to link who Wladimir was fighting during his early days?

Do you? Do you wanna see the 'ferocious pig from Balkan" ? or the former MW?

Comment

Haven't seen wilder, how is his chin?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post

Whenever I see this video posted, I can't help but watch it. It has so many small, unintentionally funny moments

Comment

Good thread. I hope Wilder's people continue to develop him slowly, no need to rush him like Seth Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X