Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States Government doesn't want you to be healthy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    I bed you feel tired and bumed out afterwards.
    I feel like that after every home cooked meal, but I hear what you saying.

Comment

The government owns Wendy's, McDonalds, KFC, etc?

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Wendy's the Baconator actually makes me happy!
        till u look at yourself in the mirror after having a dump that broke your toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          The government owns Wendy's, McDonalds, KFC, etc?

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
          yeah i don't think so. lol but the fda does have to approve so ultimately it is the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            till u look at yourself in the mirror after having a dump that broke your toilet.
            I have an airplane toilet, it flushes any dump no matter how big or small

Comment

yeah i don't think so. lol but the fda does have to approve so ultimately it is the government.

No one needs to approve it more than the person buying it and eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                No one needs to approve it more than the person buying it and eating it.
                i was just referring to your comment regarding the government owning the fast food joints. though i agree, don't eat it if you know it's bad for you. just not everybody is wholly educated on the topic. and the commercials on tv don't necessarily paint a picture of an unhealthy product NOT to mention the marketing geared toward children.

Comment

i was just referring to your comment regarding the government owning the fast food joints. though i agree, don't eat it if you know it's bad for you. just not everybody is wholly educated on the topic. and the commercials on tv don't necessarily paint a picture of an unhealthy product NOT to mention the marketing geared toward children.
                  Any good parent knows the **** is not good to make part of your kids' regular diet....but should be used as a treat and a carrot to dangle in front of them for manipulation and guidance purposes.

Comment

nah my brother, I eat home food all day and take to work,I stay away from that sh•t but I do have a weakness for bacon

Comment

I have honestly, on a number of occasions, been close to masturbating over Man Vs Food.

Comment

Working...
                      X