Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Promotion with Sean William Scott and that other bloke.

Was crap.

2/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      Time Travel Films:

Back To The Future I and II ( obviously )
      Time Bandits
      12 Monkeys
      Time After Time
      Army of Darkness
      The Time Machine ( Original )
      Time Crimes
      Planet of the Apes ( Original )
      T I and T II
      Primer
      Looper
      Source Code
      La Jetee
      How about the show SLIDERS? I used to watch and I really liked it. It's not really about time travel but about travelers that"slide" between different parallel universes.

I just saw that it's available on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
        I watched the documentary earlier (Underwater Dreams), it was good, now I'm gonna wait for this movie. You know where I can watch it? Its not on iTunes right now.

GREAT MOVIE! Just got back from the theater 10 mins ago.
        9/10.
        Sorry, I tried looking for it on Amazon and they don't have it yet.

I just saw the documentary you mentioned, pretty cool. The movie pretty much follows it, including the tampon part.

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          lol. That pic. Are you from the central valley?
          Yes I am.............

Comment

• The Theory of Everything = 3/10... expected so much more.

Comment

• Just saw 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later back to back. First time I have seen these films because Horror genre bores me, it's just gore. But these were pretty good movies, well not the second one, it was alright. I like 28 Days Later much more than its sequel. I give 28 DL a 8.0 and 28 Weeks later a 6.5. First one was far superior.

28 Weeks Later:
              I thought they could have done a lot better with the plot twist with the mother actually surviving. Instead, she survived, and then died right back lol. And then Doyle dying, what the hell, he was the good guy there, the trained Army soldier. They really wanted no survivors in this one, everyone dies or gets infected. In the first one, the 3 protagonists survive. I wonder when 28 Months Later will come out, I see it's being discussed now.

Anyway, look at that, 2002's 28 Days Later, low budget film, crappy quality was better than the bigger budget sequel. How many times have we seen that?

Danny Boyle was the director of 28 Days, he also directed Trainspotting, Sunshine and Slumdog Millionaire. Clearly two different levels of movies between the one he directed and the sequel by another director.

Comment

• Divergent 2/10

It is a shame when they waste a good idea on a terrible movie. The idea of people being segregated according to their virtues is interesting.

The film was pony.

Comment

• doubt - 7.5

iv'e always been a big fan of meryl streep, but this movie just didnt't look like it would be too entertaining. i was bored and i decided to give it a go...

the acting and writing was top notch, everyting flowed and it kept me engaged throughout...that being said, there just wasn't any wow factor involved. it was a very solid film, i guess i'm just not the biggest drama fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Divergent 2/10

It is a shame when they waste a good idea on a terrible movie. The idea of people being segregated according to their virtues is interesting.

The film was pony.
                    I agree.

Outside of wanting to knock up Woodley I don't see the appeal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• La Mission with Benjamin Bratt - 8 out of 10.

Gun Hill Road with Esai Moraes, similar to La Mission but more disturbing, still enjoyable, for some odd reason. I give it a 7 out of 10

Comment

Working...
                      X