No announcement yet.

Money Team finally says ok to Maidana gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
    Yea man Mayweather knows the only way to keep a fighter like Maidana off you is to keep him off balance and move around the ring. But with Garcia in Maidana's corner he cuts the ring off a lot better sets up those awkward overhand rights and jab feints into left hooks.

Also Maidana has that "IT" factor when it comes to having no respect for his opponent in the ring. Hopefully we get a good war tonight and no repeat of the Ortiz fight. I remember the last time Mayweather talked knockout and what happen. They better not soil this fight like that.
    Good post. That's the problem with Maidana, those awkward shots that you are not expecting while switching positions.

All we need now is to get the Everlast for tonight and we're set.

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    i hope maidana gerald mcclellan's floyd tonight.

that would be righteous justice served.
    I hope so too, for real. If there is someone who truly deserves it, it's floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
      i hope maidana gerald mcclellan's floyd tonight.

that would be righteous justice served.
      are you meaning GM's punching power or the results if the BS headbutt from Niegel Benn?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        lets see how El Cheato performs now he's been discovered to be a cheat like Margarito !
        This is what's wrong with Mayweather fans they're the dumbest of them all I bet not one of these dumb Floydits have IQ's above 60

Comment

Working...
        X