Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone I Watched the Fight With Was in Awe of the Defensive Brilliance This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    Fck that loma has The Axe Man problems!
    That Axe man is lucky to have gotten out of the first round against a unmotivated and past it Donaire....Fortuna puts him asleep

Comment

Lomochenko's talent is great. One thing that is in his favour is that in his division, there's no real seasoned champions. The reason i say that is because someone like Salido managed to get a win over him when he's not half as talented as Lomochenko, but experience made it very close. He's only had 5 fights still and i think he come up against another very tough seasoned fighter, they would make it another hard night for him even if they're not as talented.

Luckily for him, the top guys in his division are not exactly that experienced or been fighting top level fighters, so i fully expect him to take over his division while still gaining the experience and learning.

Comment

Loma is special, hopefully they make Loma vs Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
          Loma is special, hopefully they make Loma vs Walters.
          It's the best fight in the division. Do you think they will let it build for a while?

I'm not sure there's any point in letting it build, neither are big names anyway and i can't see anyone around their weight class they can beat that will propel their fame...

Comment

Chenko was quality his angles were amazing
            another talent from Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              It's the best fight in the division. Do you think they will let it build for a while?

I'm not sure there's any point in letting it build, neither are big names anyway and i can't see anyone around their weight class they can beat that will propel their fame...
              Bull****....They better not freeze out Fortuna....he is the interim champ to the WBA belt.....He beats both....Hell so does Luis Franco( a career ruined by people not wanting to fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Bull****....They better not freeze out Fortuna....he is the interim champ to the WBA belt.....He beats both....Hell so does Luis Franco( a career ruined by people not wanting to fight him)

I was talking about FW, and Fortuna is currently fighting at SFW.

At FW, Walters v Lomachenko is clearly the best fight and they might as well make the fight happen because there's nobody else to beat that are big enough name for people to take notice anyway.

The only people who will care about a Walters v Lomachenko fight are people who already know about them. Sadly...

Comment

I don't see any reason to build it anymore.

Walters is supposedly slotted for June 13 on HBO.

If he wins that, hoefully they just make Lomachenko-Walters.

Lomachenko says he wants the fast track...this fight would be on the fast track.

Comment

I was talking about FW, and Fortuna is currently fighting at SFW.

At FW, Walters v Lomachenko is clearly the best fight and they might as well make the fight happen because there's nobody else to beat that are big enough name for people to take notice anyway.

The only people who will care about a Walters v Lomachenko fight are people who already know about them. Sadly...
                    How is it the best fight?? Fortuna is the interim champ.....and has been for a minute....he's the one that came up the hard way and he deserves the big fight...

Semi casuals talking about casuals not knowing about fights smh....pot/kettle

Comment

Glad to see him mixing up the pace he was fighting at. It doesn't need to be all constant (foot) movement like his other fights, which can seem a bit one-paced.

He is a great talent. It's a pity he isn't at the higher weight, he would be a superstar.

Comment

Working...
                      X