No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Hopkins Very Worried About Murat, Training Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Hopkins Very Worried About Murat, Training Hard

IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins advised BoxingScene.com that he is "very worried" about his mandatory fight with Karo Murat, scheduled to headline a Showtime televised card on July 13th from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Hopkins is so worried that he began training his training camp early by visiting a local Las Vegas supermarket to pick up several training camp necessities. He says these necessities will be the difference in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad Hopkins sees this fight as a complete joke as the rest of us do. Mur-who?
    Last edited by thuggery; 05-01-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

This man is a legend.

Comment

I see that he is working out his abs hard

Comment

Watch the Hoptards come to the rescue and defend this shit fight.

Comment

WAR BHOP

Comment

At nearly 50 years old, Hopkins can't afford to have that kind of mentality. It's always been his determination and analysis of his opponent which has allowed him to be so successful. This kind of attitude gets you beat.

Comment

Although this is a joke, I'm sure Hopkins trains hard for any fight from now on. Being as old as he is, he should/would want to make sure he's in the best shape he can be.

Comment

lol this is funny. at first I was like wtf. then I came and saw

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    At nearly 50 years old, Hopkins can't afford to have that kind of mentality. It's always been his determination and analysis of his opponent which has allowed him to be so successful. This kind of attitude gets you beat.
                    There's always room for jokes. Why so serious?

Hopkins has always been in shape for his fights and has the same training mentality as Mayweather Jr

Comment

Working...
                    X