• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Well is like this right now

#3. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez
    #2. Wladimir Klitschko vs. Vitali Klitschko
    #1. Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao
    I forgot about this one. This could be the next BIG fight.
    Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Now it would be Pac-May as Vitali is almost retired. But 2-3 years ago Klitschko fight no doubt!
    But the same could be said about Mayweather and Pacquiao. They're almost retired too. I don't see them going for much longer TBH. If Mayweather really is trying to fight twice next year that could mean he's looking to make as much money as possible before getting out the game by the time 2014 comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
      Have you ever seen Serena and Venus Williams play tennis against one another? A fight between the K brothers would be the same lifeless, uninteresting crap.
      They have actually played against each other? I haven't seen that. It might be the same crap but how many people will have the same mentality as you when it comes to this fight?

Comment

VITALI VS WLAD will be huge in Germany.

It is what it is, but in American most people don't even know who they are. Most of my college friends still think Tyson is the HW Champ. Others now confuse 'heavyweights' with 'fat'. In America it's a dead division, but in Germany that fight will be huge.

Lennox Lewis Victim vs Corre Sanders Victim for ultimate BETA

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          VITALI VS WLAD will be huge in Germany.

It is what it is, but in American most people don't even know who they are. Most of my college friends still think Tyson is the HW Champ. Others now confuse 'heavyweights' with 'fat'. In America it's a dead division, but in Germany that fight will be huge.

Lennox Lewis Victim vs Corre Sanders Victim for ultimate BETA
          In think it would be huge in EUROPE not just Germany. But I disagree, both of these guys are INTERNATIONALLY known. People who stopped watching the HW division or boxing a while back will still tell you "The Klistchko's are the best" but they could just be guessing for all you know. Im not saying they're not.

Comment

Honestly I would watch both but May vs Paq is bigger.

Comment

Manny said it would be the most brutal fight in the history of box.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                In think it would be huge in EUROPE not just Germany. But I disagree, both of these guys are INTERNATIONALLY known. People who stopped watching the HW division or boxing a while back will still tell you "The Klistchko's are the best" but they could just be guessing for all you know. Im not saying they're not.
                No stop living under a rock. Nobody know who Wlad is. I actually tested this theory when you are just guessing.
                I showed a Wlad vs Sultan fight at my Frat in front of 150 college frat boys, and not one of them know who he is.

Wlad's HBO ratings were horrific.

Explain why HBO dropped him and why he no longer fight in the States? Don't even bullshyt about ohh Europe makes more money. They don't.
                HBO dropped him because he was horrible and nobody wanted to watch him.

Stop living on ESB or NSB. nobody outside of Germany and Eastern Europe and some parts of the Uk know who the Hell Wlad is.

Do you want me to post a link of the top 200 most searched for athletes?
                Around EUROPE?

190 of them are Soccer players.

Comment

Some of you people need to

get the fuk out of NSB and ESB. Nsb and ESB is NOT the real world.

In the REAL WORLD, most people don't know who Gennady Golevkin is. And outside of a few Eastern Europe Countries most people DON'T CARE about 'vitali or wlad'

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Manny said it would be the most brutal fight in the history of box.
                    Manny said a lot of things. RIP to a great trainer, but take his words regarding Wlad with a grain of salt.

Comment

I don't really want to see the Bros fight each other, I see them as a 2 headed dragon in a way. Pac and May need to fight, that's the mega fight of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X