Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes, P4P #1 at running in place. This guy's career is like a statue.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
      Quote:

Originally Posted by garfios

I think they are trying to lure K9, Lara knows Ginger boy will never face him and De Cubas knows it too, my guess is that with enough money on the table K9 will sign...

It makes sense to have Lara/Vanes fight each other since they're WBC #3 and #4. This is the chance for both guys to inch closer towards a title shot, seems like a no brainer. K9 has already made it crystal-clear that he doesn't want Lara, he even asked that it be put in his contract lol
      Yea but that was before the magical switch from the WBC. When they moved Lara from #1 to #3 and I guess it was all just to have this bs eliminator.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Even though Vanes does run his mouth, I understand why he's turned down fights on occasion. To be in the same weight class as ginger but seeing that guy being allowed to get away with the things he does while you scratch & sniff would piss me off too.

But Vanes took this fight & it's Lara who was hesitant. I honestly believe that Vanes has a very good chance of winning. It's a shame that both are in this situation, but you have to fight it out.

Comment

Working...
        X