Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Shocker, Knocks Out Lucas Matthysse For WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, cant wait to see postol again! what a boring m@therf@cker of a style!

Comment

Looks like Lucas will definitely get the Pacquaio fight now.

Comment

what mathysse's biggest flaw??

since i saw him againts judah i just feel he just not enough. i still can forgive him at that point since judah is his first big fight but after that and several more championship fights i dont think he's thriving to become more complete and better fighter.

so what lucas mathysse lacking?? school me in this one

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          You think you're the only person in the world? Get over yourself, pal.
          I'm sure there's many others. I was just pointing out the fact that a lot thought Matthysse was going to steam roll Postol and didn't give him a chance. Although, I was rooting for my boy Matthysse.

Comment

Finally the hypachine is over. Danny took that nig g a soul, he didnt want to fight anymore , my boy garcia , send that stinky ass argentinian to retirement. GGG you re next.
            #WARLEMIUX

Comment

lucas felt his eye pop.. damn i guess he really did only have one eye

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Overrated!!!!
                don't think he is overrated, you can see the blueprint to beat Postol in the sixth round.

But Mathysse didn't continue to do that, and the mayor mistake from the argentinian was to not pressure that way from the start.

Good fight from both. But Postol, JAB to death

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                  I hope that goddamn pencil necked Ukranian sissy dies in his sleep tonight,

I bet all the Slav knob slobbers loved that s**t even though they think Mayweather fights like a sissy. Damn hypocrites. Jab, hold, run, .
                  u seriously need jesus. and postol ended the fight like a hero unlike floyd who does very little and cruises. postol threw more punches in the last few rounds than floyd does in 12 rounds. get a clue.

Comment

GGG also has a better chin than Lucas. I've been saying it for years this guy hated being hit, every time he got in his fights you can see he's become discouraged right away. Lucas walked over guys that that were intimidated, they probably watched too much HBO Boxing.

Comment

Goddamn I predicted this, but I hate that I was right. Nothing worse than seeing a man's will broken, **** I won't lie, I truly did hate what I saw.

Congratulations to Postol though.

Comment

Working...
                      X