No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shafikov vs. Rahimov Early Results From Noginsk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shafikov vs. Rahimov Early Results From Noginsk

In a sad rematch between Azerbaijani Rauf Aghayev (11-1, 3 KOs), 29, and very shot 39-year old Ukrainian veteran Yuri Voronin (27-19-2, 18 KOs), the former scored yet another unanimous decision over his counterpart to retain his WBC Baltic super bantamweight title for the first time. Scores were almost identical across the boards: 100-90 (twice) and 100-91 - all for Aghayev.

[Click Here To Read More]

Freedom, you know what time the Shafikov fight should start?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Freedom, you know what time the Shafikov fight should start?
      I'm not Freedom but it starts in approximately an hour after Kozaev vs. Avanesyan.

Comment

Originally posted by GStalker View Post
        I'm not Freedom but it starts in approximately an hour after Kozaev vs. Avanesyan.
        Thank you sir

Comment

Easy work for Shafikov, he made it look easy. He was just toying with Rahimov... Very impressive movement by Shafikov and overall performance. Sky is the limit for this kid, I'm very interested in seeing him go forward from here in his natural weight class, 135.

Should be fighting for a title by the end of this year

Comment

Didnīt see the fight yet, but Shafikov always makes his opponents look slow and clumsy. A true artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Didnīt see the fight yet, but Shafikov always makes his opponents look slow and clumsy. A true artist.
              He called out Broner and Peterson before this fight. Hopefully Shafikov gets a fight against a top 5-10 fighter for his next fight.

Comment

Shafikov won't be having any kids any time soon that's all I'll say.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
                  Shafikov won't be having any kids any time soon that's all I'll say.
                  Got nut punched?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Got nut punched?
                    3 times......

In one round. Lol. Rahimov had enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X