No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Facing Mayweather, Endless Comparisons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Broner claiming he's trying to surpass Mayweather yet at this age Mayweather had accomplished for more than Broner will EVER accomplish. Mayweather is also an Olympic medalist even tho he shouldn't have since he got a gift vs Aragon but that's a different story.
    Exactly. I like Broner more when he distances himself from Jr because he has piggybacked off his name for far too long.

Fact of the matter is. Love him or hate him, there will never be another Floyd Mayweather Jr. there really is no comparison. Broner is just another fighter. Floyd is an ATG even if he finally took an L today he will be 36 before he fights again..

Comment

All I'm stuck on is...he wears a 6 1/2!? Wtf. Lol

Comment

I glad Broner said if it had to happen, then it has to happen. Bhop basically manipulated Ward into thinking that just because their friends, that they shouldnt fight. Negro this is a bidness, and friends fight all the time. You dont go around making friends with guys in your weight class if your going to use that as an excuse to duck and dodge. Ward will NEVER have a great resume because he's THAT much better than the fighters in his class or around it. Everyone else is basically a name with no abilities. Ward will do WONDERS for himself if he is the first person to KO Bhop! Bhop wiggled himself out of Ward's eye sight!

Broner will do what he has to do in order to be great, but he will never be as great as Floyd because everyone will be washed up by the time he moves up. Its a slim to none chance that some mystery fighter will emerge in the future that will be able to match Broner. Ward will have to go up to hw in order to get an impressive resume, and I believe he could do it Bhop needs to drop the friend shiet and get up in their and face that KO like a man.

Comment

This kid needs to stop associating himself with Mayweather. He has the potential of making it on his own. Why would you want to be associated with a guy famous for avoiding fights? That's what I don't understand. Gamboa tried and his career went kaput.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Me too.. lol He might get KTFO quicker than we thought with them baby feet.. That must have been a joke

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Not only that but according to I forgot who he has the most soft and feminine hands ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                I glad Broner said if it had to happen, then it has to happen. Bhop basically manipulated Ward into thinking that just because their friends, that they shouldnt fight. Negro this is a bidness, and friends fight all the time. You dont go around making friends with guys in your weight class if your going to use that as an excuse to duck and dodge. Ward will NEVER have a great resume because he's THAT much better than the fighters in his class or around it. Everyone else is basically a name with no abilities. Ward will do WONDERS for himself if he is the first person to KO Bhop! Bhop wiggled himself out of Ward's eye sight!

Broner will do what he has to do in order to be great, but he will never be as great as Floyd because everyone will be washed up by the time he moves up. Its a slim to none chance that some mystery fighter will emerge in the future that will be able to match Broner. Ward will have to go up to hw in order to get an impressive resume, and I believe he could do it Bhop needs to drop the friend shiet and get up in their and face that KO like a man.
                If Gesta beats lil Vasquez I'd like to see him and Broner. I like Gesta's chances from what I've seen of him.. Neither have fought any real comp. as of yet

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Me too.. lol He might get KTFO quicker than we thought with them baby feet.. That must have been a joke
                  LOL Yall are some phucking fools! I was thinking about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    can't wait till Demarco ends the hype
                    What a huge joke !

Comment

remember guys, it's very important...."no ****"

ahahahhahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X