Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner on The Eloy Perez Fight: 'It Will End Early'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner on The Eloy Perez Fight: 'It Will End Early'

Adrien Broner, who was in Washington, D.C., at the Amir Khan-Lamont Peterson weigh-in, spoke briefly to reporters about his Feb. 25 fight with Eloy Perez.

[Click Here To Read More]

In B4 Maniac310 confesses his love for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      In B4 Maniac310 confesses his love for Broner.
      I doubt that eloy has a great defense this fight will be boring

Comment

broner is a coward who ran like a ***** against lil ponce deleon he never won anything big as a amatuer cause as soon as they put pressure on he folds period point blank

Comment

seen eloy fight dont think he's ready for broner even though broners only live body was pounce he still has much better skill than eloy. broner by ko or wide ud

Comment

Last time Broner fought somebody with a pulse (Deleon), he lost and was given a gift decision courtesy of Haymon/HBO. Now all they are doing is matching him up against creampuffs so that he can pad his record. The kid got skills, and speed, but lets see him in there with someone who can be competitive.

Comment

I was extremely surprised at how he fought against poncedeleon, who doesn't have the speed or skill as broner. I honestly think he felt deleon's power and then tried to play it safe and not get caught. I agree he is getting matched against fighters he will look good against(slow and limited)..I like the eloy perez fight..its a good chance to see 2 up and coming fighters go at it..up in the air on who would win this one..but right now broner is a champ in his own world.

Comment

I think Broner would win but it wouldn't end early. I wouldn't count out Eloy Perez.

Comment

hope perez drops him for talking that...**** bout being a burrito eater ...use to like broner till he said that ...crap.....eloy will come to fight am sure that comment will pump him up

Comment

I hope Perez beats down the racist arrogant prick.

Comment

Working...
                    X