Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to a Mayweather fight in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to a Mayweather fight in Vegas?

I am going to his fight so just has a few questions, I am paying like $650 for pretty much the farthest away seats from the ring so I am not expecting the best experience there. Is it free to get into the weigh ins? and the boxers arrivals? but obviously I am expecting to get in line for those hours early and are fans allowed into the press conference?
    It will be fight week so I am sure I won't actually be able to see Floyd outside his gym or will I?

Thanks

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
    I am going to his fight so just has a few questions, I am paying like $650 for pretty much the farthest away seats from the ring so I am not expecting the best experience there. Is it free to get into the weigh ins? and the boxers arrivals? but obviously I am expecting to get in line for those hours early and are fans allowed into the press conference?
    It will be fight week so I am sure I won't actually be able to see Floyd outside his gym or will I?

Thanks
    The arrivals and weigh ins are free. As for the lines, yeah they will be pretty long so it's best to get there a bit earlier. I could be wrong but I don't think fans are allowed into the press conference. You'll have a great time for sure.

Comment

Went to baldomir , Marquez and Canelo and they are awesome weekends in Vegas .

Comment

The MGM is small so even the worst seats are still pretty good. There isnt really a bad seat in the house. The weigh-ins are free and available to all. Some pressers you can get into and some you cant. Definitely cant get into the post fight. Ive met Floyd a lot of times but you will be hard pressed to get him on fight week

Comment

I've seen Floyd fight 3 times in Vegas, the weigh in is free so the earlier u get there the better. I've never been to the press conference but u might need a press pass, and I have never been to his gym either so I can't say.

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
            Went to baldomir , Marquez and Canelo and they are awesome weekends in Vegas .
            hero of the day for admitting this. what round did you leave at?

Comment

I've been to one. I enjoyed the free buffet, room, and limo ride.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hero of the day for admitting this. what round did you leave at?
                Obviously you have never experienced Vegas for a big fight weekend .
                A mayweather weekend is like a New Years or a Super Bowl weekend . Just awsome

Comment

I've experienced a May weather fight but sadly not in Vegas

Comment

I was at the Ortiz fight and the atmosphere was incredible. Definitely get there early for the weigh in as that is good event too - then move on to a pool party!

Comment

Working...
                    X