Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Explains The Pacquiao vs. Bradley Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was this for Abril???

Comment

I had Bradley winning 115-113 like Ross and Ford no Pacquiao robbery or domination took place

Comment

Originally posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
        I'm kinda wishin manny would retire right now and screw the rematch for arum. there should not be a rematch at all as the fight was so one sided it wasn't even competitive. It would servearum and the sport right if manny hung em up. I for one like manny, but i won't buy another ppv period. our sport is forever shamed and all three judges should never work another fight again....period. even the judge that scored it for pac(115-113) wasn't watching the same fight as the rest of us. sad sad time for boxing and this along with a super fight that will NEVER happen will seal the deal for boxing as a past attraction, not a present one. peace ya'll
        I stated the same many a night while Don King ruled the promotional waters of boxing during the 80's and 90's. I've managed to stick around despite the horrible judging hoping one day better scoring or better monitoring of judges' scoring could be implemented.

Comment

Please arum, let the commission do its job. No one should ask for them to go the extra mile for a particular fighter, right?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Please arum, let the commission do its job. No one should ask for them to go the extra mile for a particular fighter, right?
            Lmao... Exactly. Arum should practice wut he preaches!!!

Comment

Boxing press scores. Fox Sports 109-119 Pac. LA Times 117-11 Pac. Guardian UK 117-111 Pac. ESPN (Dan Rafael) 119-109 Pac. HBO (Lederman) 119-109 Pac. Fighthype com 116-112 Pac. East Side Boxing 118-110 Pac. The Associated Press 117-11 Pac. Daily Telegraph 117-111 Pac. Primetime 116-112 Pac. ESPN (Michael Woods) 119-109 Pac.

PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
                I also tried to in the past but now im convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Bob is gonna be right there telling the investigators "hey no need to check Ford's swiss bank account" and "of course CJ Ross' paid for the surgery my son in law performed" or "well, uhh the fact I reserved the MGM for Nov 10th 5 months ago and wrote pac/bradley 2 on the deposit check is just a coinky dink"

Comment

Originally posted by Ilvn01 View Post
                    Boxing press scores. Fox Sports 109-119 Pac. LA Times 117-11 Pac. Guardian UK 117-111 Pac. ESPN (Dan Rafael) 119-109 Pac. HBO (Lederman) 119-109 Pac. Fighthype com 116-112 Pac. East Side Boxing 118-110 Pac. The Associated Press 117-11 Pac. Daily Telegraph 117-111 Pac. Primetime 116-112 Pac. ESPN (Michael Woods) 119-109 Pac.

PERIOD
                    you got fighthype, jeff mayweather, and mayweather sr saying pacquiao was robbed lol....that in itself should say alot.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Ok so far. But, perhaps what is needed are younger judges who can decipher proper punch stats and scoring? Not too late is it?

So, what will eventually come of this? The judges go on trial?

Maybe something good will come out of this for boxing.
                      Now you want the judges to stand trial?! Omfg, is it that unbelievable that your idol was outboxed by a man with 0 power and basically fighting on one leg? This is the first time the judges were being HONEST with what they saw. Not being influenced by the pac audience, creaming over every missed punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X