Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you're rich already who cares! If I have 10,000 in the bank Id **** on $100.00! Pac has money and will always have money with future endorsements!

Mayweather is just plain stupid and a chickin **** bastard...that is why he would turn it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions View Post
      There is NOTHING I wouldnt do for 25 Million....especialy let a teaspoon a blood be drawn.

RIDICOULOUS
      what about gettin a tattoo like that one lions fan that had the logo in your avatar and 0-16 underneath it????

Comment

The possibility of losing my precious '0'.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          when you're rich already who cares! If I have 10,000 in the bank Id **** on $100.00! Pac has money and will always have money with future endorsements!

Mayweather is just plain stupid and a chickin **** bastard...that is why he would turn it down!
          anyone who would turn down any amount of money does not understand economics and opportunity costs....

no matter the amount you gain, your purchasing power goes up

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
            anyone who would turn down any amount of money does not understand economics and opportunity costs....
            Opportunity cost, exactly.

Floyd can face Pacman, make a huge payday, but lose his '0', causing his earning potential in future fights to decrease. Result, overall earnings decrease.

Or he can fight ATG Matthew Hatton, keep his '0', and maintain high earning potential in his future fights. Result, overall earnings increase.

Makes sense. Excellent point. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
              What would make YOU turn down over 25 Million?
              I mean really?
              Even Oscar one of the if not THE richest boxer never turned down a huge payday.
              What would make YOU turn it down?
              Poll to follow.
              How about "im already set and will not bend over backwards to help these douchebags make tens of millions when they need me and not the other way around."

flyod's reason for turning down 25 mil... "they didnt agree completely to make up new and unheard of rules and requirements like using amateur methods for this professional fight."

floyd knows that he cant beat the dude who he saw whooped cottos ass. "easy work" my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
                Opportunity cost, exactly.

Floyd can face Pacman, make a huge payday, but lose his '0', causing his earning potential in future fights to decrease. Result, overall earnings decrease.

Or he can fight ATG Matthew Hatton, keep his '0', and maintain high earning potential in his future fights. Result, overall earnings increase.

Makes sense. Excellent point. Green K.
                both of their future earnings will decrease if they both don't fight...regardless of who was at fault

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                  How about "im already set and will not bend over backwards to help these douchebags make tens of millions when they need me and not the other way around."

flyod's reason for turning down 25 mil... "they didnt agree completely to make up new and unheard of rules and requirements like using amateur methods for this professional fight."

floyd knows that he cant beat the dude who he saw whooped cottos ass. "easy work" my ass!
                  don't forget floyd sold more ppv than pac with hatton and de la hoya....also floyd has a better chance to fight mosley because only golden boy promotions will be involved

and i know ull say "floyd won't ever fight mosley" but he won't have a choice unless he doesn't want to fight anyone..

and mosley would probably like a mayweather fight more...member roach was demanding mosley to come down to 143 i doubt he would be willing to do that now

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post

Not good enough especially since Oscar was already set, and has much more money than Pac and never turned down 25 mill.
                    Im sorry if I cant believe any boxer is "afraid", I just don't believe Pro Boxers fear any man especially when 25 million is at stake.
                    Im a Cotto fan and dont believe Floyd is or was afraid of Cotto either.

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                      don't forget floyd sold more ppv than pac with hatton and de la hoya....also floyd has a better chance to fight mosley because only golden boy promotions will be involved

and i know ull say "floyd won't ever fight mosley" but he won't have a choice unless he doesn't want to fight anyone..

and mosley would probably like a mayweather fight more...member roach was demanding mosley to come down to 143 i doubt he would be willing to do that now
                      don't forget pac sold more ppv than floyd with cotto. how much did the floyd-cotto fight sell?

Comment

Working...
                      X