No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    its just a street deal from a bodybuilder who competes. it s like deca or some sht...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    just for the record, if it is an absolute must, i can get you real gear.

Comment

My friend who use to bodybuild used Steroid's. He said there was nothing wrong with it, it was the culture.

Comment

Obviously in Boxing is different, you're hurting someone so of course deserve to be ****ted on.

Comment

Roids aren't good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Roids aren't good for you.
            what this mother phucker said!

Comment

i hate short cuts anyway....

Comment

If you are getting accused of doing it already, take it as a compliment, it means your junk is still in good order and you dont need to reach for the jabs just yet.

Go get your free and total test measured by the docs and then make a call. I'm against it for me for now, but i dont rule it out when im 40+ and my junk is all but done.

With every positive comes a negative, with action comes a reaction. Just make sure you weigh everything up and if you do it, buy the best gear, the best pct and best support and get regular tests done on your hormones, lipids etc

Comment

we have the luxury, as men, to grow old gracefully and still look good. why would you want to mess your body and organs up for aesthetics is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    talk to your doctor first, THEY CAN'T NARC ON YOU COS ITS DOCTOR PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY
                    Dont even dream about listening to this guy.... Lol.

Just do it meat, you can roll through a couple cycles and be fine.

Id stack if i were you or just test. Ur already cut up

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      we have the luxury, as men, to grow old gracefully and still look good. why would you want to mess your body and organs up for aesthetics is beyond me.
                      But when your memory is failing you, you have brittle bones, are weak as **** and generally feel like a slug, you can change some of that and feel good again.

The question i would ask you is, why subject yourself to the above if you can fix it and feel like a 20 year old again?

Comment

Working...
                      X