Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Despaigne "Not Mentally Ready" For Miranda, Chilemba Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Despaigne "Not Mentally Ready" For Miranda, Chilemba Is

Claiming he is not "mentally ready" to fight, Cuban light heavyweight Yordanis Despaigne has withdrawn from his scheduled rematch against charismatic light heavyweight slugger Edison "Pantera" Miranda (35-6, 30 KOs), scheduled for Friday, February 3, in the Dallas Events Center at the Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

3 wks be 4 the bout & he says this...tells me he's overweight & not training...4 get Miranda, he's on the downside and was hurt 2x in the 1st bout & he escaped...move the semi 2 the main event...xcellent bout...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      3 wks be 4 the bout & he says this...tells me he's overweight & not training...4 get Miranda, he's on the downside and was hurt 2x in the 1st bout & he escaped...move the semi 2 the main event...xcellent bout...
      What are you blabbing about? Who is overweight and not training?
      Did you watch the first fight? Miranda was hurt 2x and escaped? Why did nobody else see this? From my memory Miranda walked through Despainge's punches. So much so that he stuck his head out and took 8 unblocked punches from Despainge with no trouble... Watch the fight then make an educated post.

Comment

Watch the first few seconds... Yeah, looks to me like Despaigne was putting the beating to Miranda...

Comment

Chilemba is no lesser opponent than Dispaigne. Dispaigne seems to be off his track right now, either hes afraid of Miranda or he has mental issues because of his loss to a bum in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
          X