Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT: Danny Garcia's resume>>>>Floyd Mayweather's resume at 30 fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see stupidity still reigns supreme on NSB ......

Comment

lol castillo is a better win than anything on garcia resume.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Don't forget that Floyd fought Hernandez and Manfredy back to back, within one month of each other.
        Yeah, but Danny fanboys are convinced Dannys resume craps on Floyd's all day everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          Morales was washed up when he fought Garcia, and he still did well enough to warrant a rematch.

Floyd dominated three of the top guys at 130 in G. Hernandez, Manfredy, and Corrales.

And if they fought, Floyd would shut Garcia out.
          11 months before Morales arguably beat prime Maidana. 2014 past prime Maidana gave Mayweather hell, cant imagine what 2012 Maidana does to him. And people say Maidana is like Matthysse.

Who had a better win Danny vs Matthysse or Floyd vs Maidana?

The only thing Floyd would be shutting out is his eyes after Danny hits him with a Swift left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
            lol castillo is a better win than anything on garcia resume.
            Castillo is one of 2 controversial results Mayweather has resume.

Comment

LMAO is this a joke thread. Floyd's win over Chico is better than any win Danny has ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                LMAO is this a joke thread. Floyd's win over Chico is better than any win Danny has ever had.
                Corrales has got to be one of the most overrated, overglorified boxers of all time. He also lost to every good fighter he beat. The most inconsistent fighter, then again, judging by his record he probably beats Mayweather had they ever fought again.

Comment

Serious thread? Only if u started watching boxing in 2010. Big Garcia fan here but please snap back to reality. He has a good resume tho.

Comment

You used poor wording in your poll options. To vote that Danny will never be an all time great I am forced to say Garcia has more balls than Floyd ever had. I don't think Garcia will ever be great and I don't think he will improve because he is trained by his father who is a pot bellied, out of shape idiot who as far as I know never boxed as an amateur or a pro. Mayweather had more pride than to ever fight a guy no better than Sulka when he is the world champ and I don't agree at all that Garcia has a better resume or more balls than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      11 months before Morales arguably beat prime Maidana. 2014 past prime Maidana gave Mayweather hell, cant imagine what 2012 Maidana does to him. And people say Maidana is like Matthysse.

Who had a better win Danny vs Matthysse or Floyd vs Maidana?

The only thing Floyd would be shutting out is his eyes after Danny hits him with a Swift left hook.
                      Herrera troubled Danny with his jab to the body. What do you think happens when Danny fights Floyd, who has the best jab to the body in the sport?

Danny is too slow for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X