Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters claim everyone is afraid and ducking GGG Yet 2 fighters who called him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    lol bait thread, you say yourself why ask floyd to fight TR fighters then ask why GGG cant fight GBP fighters. you know the answer.
    There is a difference though.....toss Floyd and all that stuff to the side. GGG has been able to make money and be a big draw fighting in foreign soil on non-American networks, Floyd can't do that, neither could Pac or any other American fighter. That is the kink in the armor so to speak with that argument...all they have to do is offer decent money to an opponent and they can make the fight in MC on PPV, just like they did with Ishida and Adama. Once you set that precedent, you can't backtrack.

Comment

I don't know about y'all, but I don't think GGG is any good...don't see what all the fuzz is about.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        There is a difference though.....toss Floyd and all that stuff to the side. GGG has been able to make money and be a big draw fighting in foreign soil on non-American networks, Floyd can't do that, neither could Pac or any other American fighter. That is the kink in the armor so to speak with that argument...all they have to do is offer decent money to an opponent and they can make the fight in MC on PPV, just like they did with Ishida and Adama. Once you set that precedent, you can't backtrack.
        so he should have spoke up 2 months ago, when they were making offers left and right for monaco. he's got 3 hbo dates this year, monaco wont be for a while

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Ward too big, Lara different company,weight class.
          But nobody is too big or different company when it comes to mayweather lol.

I love the boxing fanboys logic.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            But nobody is too big or different company when it comes to mayweather lol.

I love the boxing fanboys logic.
            Floyd is #1 at 154, where this guy offered to meet him, unlike Ward or Hopkins say, who wanted Floyd at 160. It's also the biggest money and exposure in boxing, so of course anyone would go to all lengths to get it, maybe including pissing off HBO.

Comment

GGG called out Floyd Mayweather, Sergio Martinez, Martin Murray and Felix Sturm they ducking him

Erislandy Lara & Anthony Dirrell called out GGG he ducking them

- IBC (Internet Boxing Community)

Comment

Nobody is ducking GGG. The only people you could say are ducking him are B-level Euro fighters. Who cares about them anyways.

All the big names have not backed down: lara, martinez, quillin, chavez jr, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  bingo................

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    GGG called out Floyd Mayweather, Sergio Martinez, Martin Murray and Felix Sturm they ducking him

Erislandy Lara & Anthony Dirrell called out GGG he ducking them

- IBC (Internet Boxing Community)
                    For a second I mistook Anthony Dirrell for Andre. I was thinking Andre called him out? He'd be running for dear life the whole time

Comment

Triple G got Mayweather fans feeling all angsty for some reason

Comment

Working...
                      X