No announcement yet.

Kell Brook v Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook v Robert Guerrero

Van Heerden vacated his Welterweight title, and these two are #1 and #2 in their rankings.

http://www.iboboxing.com/rankings/147.html

Who do you see winning this bout were it to go ahead?
    Robert Guerrero
    61.90%
    Kell Brook
    28.57%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Not sure/don't know
    9.52%

they both suck ...but brook = berto ...so ima have to go with the ghost coz theres no other choice...

Comment

Well Kell doesn't want to fight anybody unless it's for the IBF.... but I'd take Guerrero in this. My bet is he'll try to smother him

Comment

I honestly think brook would beat him 116-112

Comment

Brook doesn't react well to punches, I mean no one usually does but it's like every time he gets hit cleanly he reacts weirdly. I think Guerrero stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Well Kell doesn't want to fight anybody unless it's for the IBF.... but I'd take Guerrero in this. My bet is he'll try to smother him
            Who do you think is the tougher fight for Brook, Porter or Guerrero?

Comment

I dont like either so hopefully it ends in a double KO lol.

Guerrero has boxed at a much elite level and is crafty and i think will school Kell easily to a wide UD.

Kell Brook has been saying "this is gonna be my year" every December since 2010 and still hasnt won a major belt. All he does is keep Khan's name to stay relevant. Based on the opposition hes beaten he isnt gonna beat any title holder at 147lbs and 154lbs.

Comment

guerrero lol what a bum. i guess you haven't learned anything about floyd's opponent selection.

Comment

guerrero is better than he looked with Floyd. He'll never be elite, but I think he is top level and could give other top level fighters problems, don't know if I can say the same for brook. I'm going w the ghost

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                    guerrero is better than he looked with Floyd. He'll never be elite, but I think he is top level and could give other top level fighters problems, don't know if I can say the same for brook. I'm going w the ghost
                    Thats what am thinking, but i thought Ortiz was going to bounce back, though i see more potential in Guerrero than Ortiz. Another part of is seeing what others see that Mayweather opponet selection is great to his advantages. And no ref in a Mayweather fight will ever allow any Floyd opponet to somther him and because of this he's still undeafeted along with opponet selection. Ive been seeing some old Floyd fights and i get to thinking he ain't as great as he claims he is. Ducked to many fighter he could have "possably beat" but didn't and doesn't want to prove it. Since Floyd is a great fighter even will all us fans picking his downfalls, i see any great fighter who likes to brawl, somther his opponet, get dirty, beat Floyd with an unbiased ref of course. Bad thing is the best refs are the ones people pay off, why? Because they are great refs they stay calm and level headed in any flow of the fight. No ref in a Floyd fight has been allowed to really make it a fight on the inside. Even when Floyd holds, his opponets get a warning. Gurerros tried to smother Floyd but ref Chris Byrd would break up any momentum Guerrero tried to build on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X