No announcement yet.

Who are the top 3 *****test lounge posters of 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Pacboy is a shit poster, nothing but a troll.
    Agree with this. I think he's that chubby pinoy guy that follows Pacquiao around. You know, the guy that was throwing kicks at photographers when Pacquiao was laid out.
    Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-29-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

First one that came to mind: Vg _ ADDICT - I managed to run across this guy posting his bizarre stuff on 5 forums this year.

2nd: Taaj Manzour - We saw an increase in activity, but a decrease in performance.

3rd: -Rightousness- (i think thats his name) like 2/3rds of his posts could qualify as "lounge bull**** of the week"...then there is the arcade forum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        BoxingGenius - This guy claims ti be genius but his posts say otherwise. He doesn't even know what clan means.

VGaddict - This poster always make a thread about his height and incapability.

Derranged - Everybody knows he is the whipping boy in this site.
        Derranged has been around awhile but the other two are obviously somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Agree with this. I think he's that chubby pinoy guy that follows Pacquiao around. You know, the guy that was throwing kicks at photographers when Pacquiao was laid out.

He's a fat nerd for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            Led's just being a moody **** because he's been trying to "OWN" me for the past two years or so and has failed miserably, even with the help of several other posters.

Comment

Kev - Decent gatekeeper these past few years but this year however, he reached a new all time low. He hasn't posted anything that stands out. Whenever I see his posts in a thread, I don't even read them, I just scroll as fast as I can.

Ether - Do you even need an explanation? TRASH. The only good thing he's done this year is post less. Thank you.

Derranged - I might seem like a sore loser here but we had an arm wrestling village competition in Moldova and he beat me, my goat was also on the line. He ate it in front of me. (I was off the gear when he won. I'm back on a big cycle, I'd crush him now)

Comment

This lounge is a scary place with all you mofos.

Comment

Led can't respond until the help has arrived.
                  I have a life outside BS. Unlike you whos only activity are drunking and surfing the net.

Led's just being a moody **** because he's been trying to "OWN" me for the past two years or so and has failed miserably, even with the help of several other posters.
                  They say good words about me in the thread you created. **** your mom can even say anthing about you but bad things

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    Kev - Decent gatekeeper these past few years but this year however, he reached a new all time low. He hasn't posted anything that stands out. Whenever I see his posts in a thread, I don't even read them, I just scroll as fast as I can.

Ether - Do you even need an explanation? TRASH. The only good thing he's done this year is post less. Thank you.

Derranged - I might seem like a sore loser here but we had an arm wrestling village competition in Moldova and he beat me, my goat was also on the line. He ate it in front of me. (I was off the gear when he won. I'm back on a big cycle, I'd crush him now)
                    Kev is a trash. I'd spark him out if he post in my thread.

Ether- lost his net priviledge.

Derranged is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                      Translation: Georges is old enough to know how to up his game.

You're mean bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X