Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Focused on "Landing A lot" of Shots in Every Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...he will be very prepared and not intimidated by all of this pac stuff.

Comment

Mosley's best bet is to attack Pacquiao in between his guard, Pacquiao leaves a pretty big gap down the middle. I'd start off by attacking the body.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
        Mosley's best bet is to attack Pacquiao in between his guard, Pacquiao leaves a pretty big gap down the middle. I'd start off by attacking the body.
        agreed...pac ia venerable down the middle.. I dont think pac is gonna be able to seriously hurt shane down the stretch if shane does good work at the beginning of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          This fight gonna be explosive...Can't wait

Mosley is hurting Manny and getting hurt...
          I think it will be a pretty good fight and can't understand all the hate it's receiving. Both guys will bring it and it will be a nice little war
          Last edited by mathed; 05-01-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Good gameplan Sugar!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              It sounds like a good plan but MOSLEY isn't LEONARD or ROBINSON. He's a power dummy who will get T.K.O.'ed at some point during the fight. When have you ever seen MOSLEY throw an effective jab? Or a beautiful right hand? He has no jab and he loops his right hand. There is nothing straight about it. Truth is, MOSLEY has always been over-rated in my opinion. The only reason he beat Oscar the first fight is because OSCAR had been cheated against TRINIDAD and promised to stand toe-to-toe with him. In the rematch, I think we saw who the better fighter was. Yes? WINKY WRIGHT twice, FORREST twice. MAYWEATHER. MANNY is a smart fighter and power alone won't defeat him. After he beats MOSLEY up, he wants MARQUEZ. He will retire him as well.
              Actually he beat Oscar cause he was on that BALCO stuff

Comment

It seems like these guys still underestimate Pacquiao's chin as a welterweight. One shot won't do it. None of these welterweights punch hard enough to beat him landing one big punch.

Comment

Working...
                X