No announcement yet.

Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Steve Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Steve Cunningham

There has been speculation this fight may happen as an IBF eliminator, nothing said by Main Events yet though.
    Glazkov by KO/TKO
    27.27%
    Glazkov by decision
    36.36%
    Cunningham by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Cunningham by decision
    18.18%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

Why is Cunningham getting another shot at getting the mandatory at IBF? Glazkov anyway, just fancy him to get the stoppage... It would be a close fight I think...more likely to go to points, but I just have a feeling Glazkov can stop him for some reason.

Glazkov TKO 11 if it it's a stoppage

or 114-111 decision either way, depends who performs better on the night. Going with Glazkov as the younger, stronger guy.

Comment

This would be a very good fight. I hope it happens. Glazkov via late stoppage.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised either way, if i had to bet my money would be on glazkov, although he really has never impressed me. If malik scott can do it, maybe Cunningham can too.

Its a good fight, i hope it gets made.

Comment

Very good fight. I feel it will show us if Glazkov really learned from his dubious draw to Scott.

Comment

That's ridiculous Cunningham is rated #12 even Adamek who Glazkov just beat is still rated higher at #10.

Comment

Good fight which I would definitely watch. Cunningham rebounded well against Mansour and deserves another run. Rooting for Glazkov though and hopefully a stoppage.

Comment

Glazkov using Adamek for a triangle theory. He also has more to lose being undefeated vs a guy whose recent record is mediocre.

Comment

really great fight for regular TV. cunningham and mansour was another terrific fight, and would have easily stood with HBO or showtime level fights.

something abotu the styles lends me to believe that glasgov takes it. they both box. they fight like smallish, athletic HW. glazgov hits a bit harder, and is a naturally bigger man.

Comment

It's a fairly even matchup and difficult to predict.

I think Cunningham by close decision is the most likely outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X