No announcement yet.

Huge mob beats people leaving fairgrounds in Milwaukee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Actually you would get charged with a crime. Not a hate crime but something. You shouldn't be carrying a weapon in your car in the first place. I would do the same as you but I know after I shot someone, I know there will be consequences. But knowing my family would be safe is worth it.
    In Mississippi im perfectly within my rights to carry a gun in my vehicle as long as it is not locked and loaded.

so no i would walk away free

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    lol you would get killed. You only have so many bullets before some cracks a window or windshield, gets in and you get beat to death by multiple people. On top of that if you shoot someone and the mob decides not to attack, you'll get sued and put in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.
    Im in a Toyota Tundra.......after i run out of bullets i simply lay on the throttle and run over the people trying to get at me......

then i back over them........

Comment

lol you would get killed. You only have so many bullets before some cracks a window or windshield, gets in and you get beat to death by multiple people. On top of that if you shoot someone and the mob decides not to attack, you'll get sued and put in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.
      whats your opinion op this incident?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        In Mississippi im perfectly within my rights to carry a gun in my vehicle as long as it is not locked and loaded.

Im in a Toyota Tundra.......after i run out of bullets i simply lay on the throttle and run over the people trying to get at me......

wow that's even worse lol. You'd injure multiple people and possibly kill a couple, and you know what would happen? Witnesses would testify against you, even if they lie, you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
          whats your opinion op this incident?
          My opinion is I need to see a handful of articles on this incident then I can decide. It looks sketchy to me.

Comment

My opinion is I need to see a handful of articles on this incident then I can decide. It looks sketchy to me.
            Yeah I know black people never attack in groups so its hard to believe if this is legit.
            Last edited by The_Expert; 08-07-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Can you imagine if the story had been "Groups of White teens attack Black people at Wisconsin State Fair"?

- The national guard would've been called
              - Every white person arrested would've been charged with a hate crime
              - It would be the number #1 story in every major media outlet
              - Condemnations would be flooding from every direction, starting with the White House

But because it's just a bunch of Whites being attacked, the story gets little press anywhere in the so-called mainstream media.
              im glad the internet exists

Comment

wow that's even worse lol. You'd injure multiple people and possibly kill a couple, and you know what would happen? Witnesses would testify against you, even if they lie, you lose.
                i would be keeping a number of innocents from getting injured by doing so.

and yes i would injure and possible kill people who are trying to harm people for no reason in particular.

of course im exaggerating a bit

but i have no sympathy for people who feel that physically abusing innocent people for no reason is acceptable

they are accountable for their actions

and i dont think any jury would condemn me for protecting me and my family from a mob of people trying to pull us all out of a car

and the "witnesses" would be a part of the guilty party and those who are actually witnessing the events would side with me.

Comment

Midnight don't play, son.

Comment

I just got back from Milwaukee last week! WTF happened?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Show 'em how a true southern gent handles himself.

Waaarrr Midnight Special!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X