Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Adrien Broners diet he posted on Twitter days before the weigh in! #Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    WTF...I thought I was the only one who put caramel on my honey roasted cereal

I refuse to associate myself with that ***** anymore...

I used to be unique, since my family all thought it was gross.

But man...we need some memes posted quick and someone to edit the "Can" video of him saying everyone can get it, and replace "ameriCAN", mexiCAN, with the aforemention junk foods. That would be so freaking epic
    im patiently awaiting the broner gif. images

Comment

It's funny reading about floyd fans hating on broner for not making weight..

Comment

Boner upon arriving at the weight in - 'First thing first, where's the shi**er I've got a turtle head poking out.'

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          no, all that stuff is good. but what makes me sick is that he was eating all this and didnt make weight.

man i blow trees like the wind so all that is munchie snacks to me
          So will u support him, or say, "I accept him for who he is"..I mean He aint Floyd fool, Floyd is special, he can do things and get away with it, Broner has a while to get to that point man.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            Floyd never failed to make the official weight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
              Adrien Broner is now the 2012 recipient for the "They should've never gave you ni**as money!" Award
              **** his couch.

Comment

u guys see these pics and assume he ate that stuff

he came in overweight but that don't mean he was on that kind of diet stop being so gullable

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post

he came in overweight but that don't mean he was on that kind of diet stop being so gullable
                  that's true. he probably bought/made all that stuff and then threw it out and ate some lean chicken...derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    why???

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post

All he eats is junkfood and hotcheetos. Broner just thinks he's Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X