Clear All

• New boxing video game announced by Nintendo

i'm buying 2.

Comment

Ortiz fans ducking my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Ortiz fans ducking my thread.
        they want us fans having fun at his expense to just go away.

Comment

Too bad.

Comment

they will be in here in a minute, insulting your mother because that's their only comeback

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              they will be in here in a minute, insulting your mother because that's their only comeback
              from what i've seen, they're only after your mother.

Comment

I've been shredding through them and their excuses all night long, I ain't skurred.

First they challenge you asking you if you'd have fought on through a broken jaw, then you counter by pointing out how illogical that comparison is because you're not a professional fighter who gets paid millions of dollars to get punched in the face.

Then they counter by pretending that a broken jaw is a life threatening injury that could've led to "permanent damage" had he taken more shots to the jaw, and you shred that argument to bits by mentioning the fact that Abraham broke his jaw in the 4th round against Miranda, and took 8 more rounds of shots to the chin from a much heavier puncher with no "permanent damage".

Then they get really eggy and just resort to personal insults because they have nothing left, then I laugh my ass off.

I know their routine.

Comment

stop hating he had a broken jaw...photoshop one for duran who has also quit before

Comment

Ortiz deserves these jokes.

Comment

Working...
                    X