Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a lot of respect for RaFa Marquez but now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Yea but Oscar and Ortiz did in a much worse fashion than Rafa did.
    And I did say they quit like *****es as well. Doesn't mean Oscar will get a pass.

Comment

Everything can't be perfect...there's always exceptions, too bad it had to be RaFa though...and against a Rican to make matters worse.

Just shameful...

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        what bout chavez???and oscar??
        Chavez is the only warrior I give a free pass to, he earned it.

Comment

props to the real mexicans in this thread

admitting to the way ur boy lost...ure real men..

u do know poking fun at ricans quitting is now considered hypocrite though right?

Comment

Lol @ internet forum posters losing respect for a professional fighter for quitting like they would have done any different.

And let's not act like Mexicans don't quit. That's a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              props to the real mexicans in this thread

admitting to the way ur boy lost...ure real men..

u do know poking fun at ricans quitting is now considered hypocrite though right?
              Well there's a difference in that... quitting in your stool is just...quitting, like saying "you know what? f uck this s hit". Bowing and taking a knee on the other hand...it's an act of asking God for mercy, as if to say "please Lord...I'm broken, battered, and beaten, I kneel to ask mercy and forgiveness. My strong, powerful and omnipotent Aztec God"

Just saying...

...Shameful

Comment

Marquez did quit plain and simple. Castillo quit against Gomez too, but he was more past his prime than Rafa was. Glen Johnson has more mileage on his odometer. Juan Manuel Marquez is older obviously. Rafa isn't in the win at all costs category that those guys are anymore. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Comment

Marquez was over the hill and put great effort against a young one punch power Lopez. Still manage to do some damage, Lopez was suppose to KO Marquez in dramatic fashion and failed at that. Dude, quit and I hope that there is rematch becuase it was fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                    Lol @ internet forum posters losing respect for a professional fighter for quitting like they would have done any different.

And let's not act like Mexicans don't quit. That's a myth.
                    This is how I feel. If he infact quit, so what man? He has taken a lot of punishment before. He lost to a very good young champ. He has to think about his family, I like most of you here but come on, even being mexican if you Fuckers took at least one of Juanmas punches you would wan't no part on it.

Comment

Chavez was the biggest coward of all Mexican boxers. B*tch was a proper quitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X