Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mexico has a civil war, what will the US do...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    That's a little rough and not fair to say. First off you have to understand the history of Mexico in order to understand the culture there and what people have had to go through there.

Mexico has had one of the bloodiest histories of any country in the world in the last 400 years. It's a 3rd world country because it was basically a stone age civilization, that was thrust into the modern world. It has suffered economically because of the unfair dealings of the U.S with it, in specific NAFTA.

Not making an excuse for Mexico, there is a lot of corruption there but there are reasons why. Not because Mexicans are stupid of inherently corrupt.

Now Mexico is in a position where unfortunately it's located in a geographical position where the vast majority of the drugs entering the U.S are coming naturally through Mexico. Cocaine and Heroin are not made in Mexico, they are just transported though Mexico.

If it was any other country like Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica where Mexico is, we would be talking about how they can't run the country.

There are a lot of poor people in Mexico and they have found a recource to end their poverty and feed the hungry. They will not give that up if they can help it. As long as their are people in the U.S that want drugs, there will be places like Mexico willing to transport them where they need to go.
    bottom line is they can't run the country. they need Jews!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      You take the Mexican guys, i will help with the fine Mexicans on the Spanish channel.
      Boxing comes before *****.

That's my rule, and I'd stick by it.

You can have the bitches on the Spanish Channel, I'll put up a chair, and pop open some Coronas with Erik, Marco, and Juan.

Well.....I wouldn't understand "El Terrible", but Marquez and Barrera have pretty decent English I can understand. So that's cool with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock N Rolla View Post
        nothing most mexicans are in the US already anyway.
        Mexico — Population: 109,955,400 (July 2008 est.)

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          ...you'd have to let people in as refugees under the UNHR charter, you being the nearest 'safe' country.

Do you think this would happen, letting in many hundreds of thousands under international law?

let margartio worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by Rock N Rolla View Post
            nothing most mexicans are in the US already anyway.
            olololololololololo9llhahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Boxing comes before *****.

That's my rule, and I'd stick by it.

You can have the bitches on the Spanish Channel, I'll put up a chair, and pop open some Coronas with Erik, Marco, and Juan.

Well.....I wouldn't understand "El Terrible", but Marquez and Barrera have pretty decent English I can understand. So that's cool with me.
              You could always, I don't know, maybe learn Spanish!

Comment

Originally posted by ®ich Loc View Post
                You could always, I don't know, maybe learn Spanish!
                I know some Spanish, but it's very rusty. I mean very rusty.

I doubt I would even get much out of them anyway, they'd probably break beer bottles over each others heads and start brawling in my living room. Especially Erik and Marco.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  Hmm, where could we have possibly learned that...well except for the nukes.
                  Hey, don't worry about it. I'm behind you all the way..

All the way

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    You have a good point....

Maybe someone like Bernie Madoff???

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                      The jews dont want Mexico, if they did, they would officially already have it.

You could make the case they are running it anyway. They are getting what they want, running all the the Mexicans into the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X