Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Ever See/Feel/Hear Something you thought was Paranormal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every time I decide to think outside the bun late at night a rumbling noise always wakes me about an hour later after I fall asleep, I feel like someone or something is trying to rip out my stomach followed by a hideous smell I sometimes cover myself from head to toe but the rumbling gets louder and the smell worsens, it almost feels like the evil spirit is laying right next to me

I smell dead people

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      every time I decide to think outside the bun late at night a rumbling noise always wakes me about an hour later after I fall asleep, I feel like someone or something is trying to rip out my stomach followed by a hideous smell I sometimes cover myself from head to toe but the rumbling gets louder and the smell worsens, it almost feels like the evil spirit is laying right next to me

I smell dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah man!

What I saw was weird though, it was like a diamond shaped craft, I thought it was a plane at first but then it got real close (tree level the entire time) and made no noise.

Then all of a sudden it was gone.
        Damn dude that is nuts, i have no idea how I would react seeing something like that

Comment

Working...
        X