Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Another supposedly knowledgable floyd ball sucker exposed. Wow. Dude was almost respectable
    Every time I turn around, you got Floyd's penis in your mouth..

We can be talking about Mike Jones and you will probably find some way to tie Floyd in with Jones because they both fought Bruseles.

Give it a break.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I know one thing for sure, and I'm 100% sure of this, positive. If Floyd never fought Baldomir, fans would have been claiming to this date, that Floyd ducked Baldomir and was scared to fight him. That is for sure, no doubt in my mind. Floyd would have gotten the same amount of hate for fighting or not fighting Baldomir. Fans would've hated on him for not fighting him, and you're seeing the results for all these for fighting him.

Baldomir is a journeyman yes he is, I'm not denying that. But make no mistake, Floyd would have gotten insults whether he fought him or not. That's Floyd's career for you. He would have been Baldmir the killer, instead of Baldomir the bum.
        That's absolutely true. No one can say Floyd did something bad for fighting Baldomir. You can get mad that he fought Judah I guess, but even then it was a fight that he had agreed to before Judah messed up against Baldomir, so it's not like Floyd knew or expected Baldomir to mess that up. I just wish people would stop trying to make Baldomir appear to be something he wasn't. Otherwise knowledgeable fans are in this thread claiming Baldomir was as good as Margarito, that's not necessary.

Comment

• Why do Mayweather arse-lickers like Kev always say ***** like "if he fought Margarito, people would say he ducked Baldomir".

Heres a crazy idea, fight them both??!!??

Or is that just asking too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Why do Mayweather arse-lickers like Kev always say ***** like "if he fought Margarito, people would say he ducked Baldomir".

Heres a crazy idea, fight them both??!!??

Or is that just asking too much?
            Would have been difficult to do with the Oscar fight looming.

Was more of a one or the other situation. Shame he didn't pick Margarito instead.

He could have fought the other one of them instead of retiring, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Was more of a one or the other situation. Shame he didn't pick Margarito instead.

Or instead of Judah?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He didn't fight De La Hoya until six months later though.....That's plenty of time to squeeze in a couple of more fights. Who's holding a gun to his head and forcing him to only fight once or twice a year?

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  He didn't fight De La Hoya until six months later though.....That's plenty of time to squeeze in a couple of more fights. Who's holding a gun to his head and forcing him to only fight once or twice a year?

Poet
                  Well yeah, there's that too.

He could be more active an then both fights could have happened.

I just mean in the situation he was in and his unactive nature it was an either or situation.

But I do agree he could have fought both if he really wanted to. Even if the other one was after Oscar or Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Or instead of Judah?
                    True, true.

He could have dishonoured there 'verbal agreement' so to speak and just fought Baldomir.

To be fair, that would have been better then fight Margarito before Oscar. Which I feel he should have done anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
                      Why fight that much though if you don't need to, not like it is an easy business or there aren't risks involved.

Shit he could get injured in training.

Everyone knows Floyd could have done more in his career especially over that later portion, but at that point when the Oscar fight is right there why take risks like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X