Pascal looks like he's on roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Imagine if frank Bruno was around today

Bruno got more than his fair share of accusations in his day - especially when he came back after his first fight with Tyson.

Comment

seriously what the hell is with all this roids talk?

does anybody on this site have friends that have better genetics then them?
      I have a friend that is ripped, but he dont do ****. does not workout, drinks all we wants and eats all he wants and has a 6 pac, him and his brother are the same.

Mr bro can put on weight way faster and can loss weight way faster then me. i have to work my ass off....

I am sick of people saying oh he is on roids when dudes are in shape.
      get over it already

Comment

just because Pacquiao uses them doesn't mean everyone else in boxing has to. Pacquiao is not the end all be all of boxing. Some people actually achieve their accomplishments legitimately.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          just because Pacquiao uses them doesn't mean everyone else in boxing has to. Pacquiao is not the end all be all of boxing. Some people actually achieve their accomplishments legitimately.
          wow.......... its funny how all pacquiao haters think he is on Roids from one thing floyd said. seriously its crazy. ... Like if manny asked floyd to take the test's what do you think floyd would have said, NO, why you ask? because his EGO is going to say "this mother f**ker cant tell me to do s**t, i am floyd Mayweather" same thing reversed. and all the *****'s and *******'s will still be talking s**t to each other with conversations being opposite to what it is now.

Minions all of you are, no brains and a jug of hater aid.
          LOL

Intelligence is not in 90 percent of these forums that's for sure.

and for sure this thread is going to turn to floyd vs paqcuaio. Is no one tired of this? Does anyone realize that BOTH camps have their flaws for asking and for saying no, and that this is all a game of ego's

Jean Pascal is not on roids, exact same body shape from when he was in amateur. he is just a bit thicker.

Comment

Working...
          X