Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pac-May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baracuda you havent answered my question...what % of power punches do you expect pac to land on floyd if they fight?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      him payin them for not admiiting to having a cut off date in the shane vs floyd fight when in fact there was AN 18 CUT OFF ....floyd wants no cut off date with pac now, im pretty sure they'd take blood out of pac's ass the day of the fight in floyd's advatage!
      Do you even believe or being serious about half of the ****s that you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
        baracuda you havent answered my question...what % of power punches do you expect pac to land on floyd if they fight?
        look in all of my posts and you'll find it there....no wonder you did'nt respond to it or are you still just pretending to have missed it?.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Do you even believe or being serious about half of the ****s that you're saying?
          what i believ is the belif of a reasonble person with a brain..........no offense!....lol

Comment

him payin them for not admiiting to having a cut off date in the shane vs floyd fight when in fact there was AN 18 CUT OFF ....floyd wants no cut off date with pac now, im pretty sure they'd take blood out of pac's ass the day of the fight in floyd's advatage!
            your blinded with hate, you look so ignorant and stupid. You cant be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              your blinded with hate, you look so ignorant and stupid. You cant be serious.
              lol..oh really now?.....how come thats all you could respond?.........lol

Comment

what i believ is the belif of a reasonble person with a brain..........no offense!....lol
                None taken...I believe there aren't any ignorant people, but they only chose to be for their own beliefs..

Comment

lol..oh really now?.....how come thats all you could respond?.........lol
                  haha why would I entertain your stupidity with an serious rebuttal

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                    haha why would I entertain your stupidity with an serious rebuttal
                    when you type ha haha, were you really laughin or bluffin?........

Comment

I dont have time to go looking, can you repeat your answer baracuda? its actually a serious question

Comment

Working...
                      X