No announcement yet.

Israel Vazquez is a shot fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Vazquez is a shot fighter....

He is fighting way below his usual self, and I do not think is only because of his inactivity. He just looks way "off". He should retire. He is going to end up getting hurt if he fights a top fighter.

I hope im wrong tho, I am a big fan of his.

and what are you basing this on?? his opponent tonight? the dude has been inactive for nearly 2 years and just recovered from surgery and injuries he needs some tune up fights before he can get back to the elite...

Israel vasquez is just fine not to worry...

Comment

He has a bad cut on his "bad" eye now... more damage.

Comment

KO for Vazquez, all heart, bloody face like always. But damn not sure what to think.

Comment

typical israel vasquez fight...he's a very talented fighter with many flaws, and an excellent chin...

look dicey for a second there though...

Comment

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
            KO for Vazquez, all heart, bloody face like always. But damn not sure what to think.
            i wouldn't worry just yet.

Comment

I noticed that also. Izzy is done.

Comment

yeah heard about his cut up brow. maybe that's why he was pressing so hard for a 4th Marquez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                  yeah heard about his cut up brow. maybe that's why he was pressing so hard for a 4th Marquez fight.
                  why? he won the trilogy. Unless that's the biggest money fight out there for him. If he can get a higher pay not fighting marquez, he should do it. marquez is the one that needs that fight more than izzy.

Comment

well in all fairness I've heard both men talking about the 4th fight (Cuatro)

yes it would probably be Izzy's highest payday. but if Vazquez is shot .. it wouldn't be a very fun fight to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X