Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we all hate Al Haymon, why dont we all decide to stop watching his fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
    because how they gonna pay the for the event then? it clears brands dont want to buy the commercial spot? so how they gonna earn money to pay the boxers then? you want them to give away money to boxers out of charity like haymon does with other peoples money?

I bet if someone gave showtime/cbs 500 million dollar to put boxing on cbs they will put it on too lol.

you say it aint about the money but without the money none of this is possible lol and haymon can care less if it fails he taking at least %15 off the top so thats at least 75million in his bank, you think he cares that some internet dudes and his peers get a chuckle cause he failed? lol

pssh come up frm haymon lap and get some air and grab your bearings homie.
    Stop pretending like you know his pockets Lol Yall kill me with this mess! One minute you are lawyers, the next minute, you know the business side Lol

Of course the money means something, but we not go sit up here and lie about how he doesnt care if he fails! He wants to be able to pat himself on the back and say he did something similar to Dana White!

No one wants to fail, and it has nothing to do with what internet dudes think! Its his reputation as a business man that will be tarnished, because he obviously thought this would work and its not!

Im not on Haymon's lap and Im a fan of the fighters, not the suits! It just stands out to me, how he put his kneck on the line and went all out for this sport!

I mean you have to applaud that, because when it does fail, he wont look so smart anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Stop pretending like you know his pockets Lol Yall kill me with this mess! One minute you are lawyers, the next minute, you know the business side Lol

Of course the money means something, but we not go sit up here and lie about how he doesnt care if he fails! He wants to be able to pat himself on the back and say he did something similar to Dana White!

No one wants to fail, and it has nothing to do with what internet dudes think! Its his reputation as a business man that will be tarnished, because he obviously thought this would work and its not!

Im not on Haymon's lap and Im a fan of the fighters, not the suits! It just stands out to me, how he put his kneck on the line and went all out for this sport!

I mean you have to applaud that, because when it does fail, he wont look so smart anymore!
      here we go with these weak come back, the numbers are public info, all the info is public info, its like doing simple math.

go eat a watermelon and smoke a crackpipe these conversations are too advance for your fucking monkey brain.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Have you seen Showtimes or PBC's ratings?

They would suggest a lot of fans did stop watching.
        I agree, their ratings are really in the garbage. So people are not tuning in.

And the reason they are not tuning in is not because they hate Haymon. It's because there really hasn't been any compelling fights. Majority are mismatches. There have been some good matchups and with those good matchups ratings have been decent. But overall the fights are non compelling type fights or mismatches.

But the ratings being low is not over peoples hate for Al Haymon. If he puts on compelling good fights on a regular basis people will tune in, haters and all.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          His fighters fight who they choose! You have been one of the vocal haters of Al, but you refuse to stop watching!

I dont know about his paycheck and I cant speak on things I dont know! Everyone pretends they are business men when they ARENT! But he prides himself on being a smart businessman and if this fails, we all know he will look stoopid! Dont get up here and lie about how none of that matters!

This dude went ALL THE WAY IN and put his rep on the line for the sport! It has to be commended, because I knew this would fail!
          I watch the fights I want to see. The junk cards I skip. Just like any HBO or Showtime garbage cards...
          I've been a vocal hater of garbage match ups passed off as main events every weekend on one of the 5 networks he's using now...sometimes less is more...

Comment

haymon put a lot of other people's money on the line he's so courageous lol!

Comment

Guess what? It already happened, check out the viewers from PBC cards. Ridiculous low.

Us couple hundreds boxing nerds wil watch or stream most fights, but to be honest, i pass on most Haymon cards because they are so terrible i cant take it. Only for comedy purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR RIOS! View Post
                here we go with these weak come back, the numbers are public info, all the info is public info, its like doing simple math.

go eat a watermelon and smoke a crackpipe these conversations are too advance for your fucking monkey brain.
                You can throw insults all you want but Im not distracted by them Im afraid! Haymon basically put his kneck on the line for the sport, and if it all goes wrong, he will look stoopid af! Got to applaud the man!

Bottom line, if you dont like him, then stop watching his fights!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  haymon put a lot of other people's money on the line he's so courageous lol!
                  No he put his reputation on the line, and he will look stoopid if it fails, and he ends up losing people's money! Got to applaud him for the risk, because as Dana said, he went all out!

If you dont like Al, then stop watching his fights!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    I agree, their ratings are really in the garbage. So people are not tuning in.

And the reason they are not tuning in is not because they hate Haymon. It's because there really hasn't been any compelling fights. Majority are mismatches. There have been some good matchups and with those good matchups ratings have been decent. But overall the fights are non compelling type fights or mismatches.

But the ratings being low is not over peoples hate for Al Haymon. If he puts on compelling good fights on a regular basis people will tune in, haters and all.
                    But I dont think anyone watched Broner vs Porter did they?

Comment

... nothing is for free... somebody already paid for whatever "free stuff" you are getting...

Comment

Working...
                      X