No announcement yet.

Is GGG ducking Gilberto Ramirez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    I think he's actually that stupid. Chavez ran away from GGG and a MW cannot duck a SMW in any case.

Posters here are picking up on the same tricks fighters are using today. Want some attention? Put GGG in your thread title.
    I think they are doing GGG a service unintentionally of course, by raising his popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
      It'd be best for GGG's career to continue ducking Gilberto Ramirez. GGG dodged a bullet in Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. too.

I think I know why GGG is ducking Chavez Jr. and Ramirez.

Are the Slavs afraid of the Mexican Style? It seems like they can't beat Mexicans.

For example, Gilberto Ramirez worked Maxim Vlasov, Abner Lopez beat up the favored and undefeated Aik Shakhnazaryan, Juan Manuel Marquez schooled Serhiy Fedchenko a few years back, Ruslan Provodnikov got worked by Mauricio Herrera, Vasyl Lomachenko got sonned by Orlando Salido, Miguel Vazquez clowned Denis Shafikov.

Gennady Golovkin did beat Marco Antonio Rubio but Chavez Jr. had already ruined him so that doesn't count. And Ruslan Provodnikov had to pick on an ancient Jose Luis Castillo to feel better about himself. We all know a prime Castillo would take out Provodnikov in 3 rounds or less. Provodnikov knows the Mexican Style is too much for him, which is why he moved up to 147 for Tim Bradley but won't do the same for Brandon Rios.

And it seems like the Slavs even want to be Mexican. Evgeny Gradovich's nickname is "El Ruso Mexicano" and GGG claims the "Mexican Style".

Oh, and Alexander Povetkin should avoid Andy Ruiz Jr. at all costs too.
      Obvious trolling by an idiot passing himself as Mexican.
      You should be banned.

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Most just discovered who Ramirez is because of Arum comment last week. He is not ready for no damn GGG right now.

Comment

...And ignorant to boot.... Listed the fighter with Armenian roots as Slavic ))))

Comment

Gilberto should fight Blake Caparello or Rogelio Medina next.

Comment

Why you worried about them claiming to be Mexican?

Hell, if I were in your shoes I'd take that seeing as how you guys are struggling for champs or even decent boxers at this moment.

Comment

I admit I've never seen Gilberto Ramirez fight, but I still think he beats GGG. That's how bad GGG's level of competition is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
                    I admit I've never seen Gilberto Ramirez fight, but I still think he beats GGG. That's how bad GGG's level of competition is.
                    Stop Trolling

GGG is more Mexican than Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X