Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a win-win for Top Rank and Chavez Jr. If he wins: He beats the #3 P4P man. When he loses, blame it on the weight and move up to 168. A ton of fights to be made at 168, most of which he'd lose mind you. That said, I give him props for getting better and better every time out. Hopefully for his fans it's not PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      What if Sergio beats him to a pulp? Just saying, what does that make Chavez getting beaten by a man nearly 10 years older? Does he become a bum? Was Sergio merely lucky? Will Sergio finally get the credit he deserves?

There is all this talk about how Chavez jr is a beast, a monster, the best thing since sliced bread but if he gets beaten, how will the public look at him after that?

I think people are buying into his wins a bit too much personally. People claimed that Martinez's opposition was weak and subpar but they were basically undefeated and the top guys ranked to fight him. I think that the opposition that Sergio has faced and dominated has been vastly superior to that of Chavez but I guess we'll have to wait until Sept. 15th to truly find out, if the fight really does happen.
      I'm amazed you still have the nerve to talk shit about Chavez after being thoroughly discredited and reduced to a level reserved for the likes of Larry in recent months.

Your predictions have consistently been laughable and ridiculous. You should cease talking about a subject(Chavez) which you've comprehensively shown you don't have the first clue about.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez can't be the first, but he will be the next.

Comment

It's going to be quite funny to see some of these Jr trolls when their hero is laying on the canvas Paul Williams style. It's going to be very very funny to see the meltdown. I wonder what excuses they will try to throw out? I'm guessing the main one will be they say the weight finally caught up with him and he was drained. Maybe they will blame the ref, or the ring, or the gloves, or maybe they will just go back under the rock they crawled out from under.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
          It's going to be quite funny to see some of these Jr trolls when their hero is laying on the canvas Paul Williams style. It's going to be very very funny to see the meltdown. I wonder what excuses they will try to throw out? I'm guessing the main one will be they say the weight finally caught up with him and he was drained. Maybe they will blame the ref, or the ring, or the gloves, or maybe they will just go back under the rock they crawled out from under.

Martínez gets too much credit for the Pwill ko, he announced the punch like five times, it is more a mistake of Pwill than anything. But who cares, fight probably wont happen because Martínez is gonna chicken out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            I'm amazed you still have the nerve to talk shit about Chavez after being thoroughly discredited and reduced to a level reserved for the likes of Larry in recent months.

Your predictions have consistently been laughable and ridiculous. You should cease talking about a subject(Chavez) which you've comprehensively shown you don't have the first clue about.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez can't be the first, but he will be the next.

His predictions have mostly been bang on tbf as shown in the predictorship challenge & I am certain his prediction that Sergio will knock horse-mouth out will come in as well.
            Chavez Jr is a joke, its why you don't post on your real account so you can save some face when he runs off to 168 or gets sparked clean out

Comment

If Chavez wins it'll be one big upset. Sergio has been consistently beating top opponents since his reign at 154 and winning the lineal middleweight championship. Chavez on the other hand has had entertaining fights but no where near the same level of competition as Martinez. When the only attribute people compliment you on is your tremendous size for the division and not your boxing ability it's hard to pick you to win against top 5 P4P fighter like Martinez. That being said I like Chavez's chances a lot more now than when he fought Zbik. He's easily top 5 in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
                I think it's very cute that you still believe there is a man walking the face of the earth that can hang with Chavez, never mind knock him out. Even though 46 men have tried.

Do you still believe in Santa, too?

Comment

I need to see him beat a drug test first..

When's the last time a boxing commission has seen his piss? He hasn't been able to produce one for his last 4 fights... what the ****?

If this was any other sport he would have been suspended already

Damn JCC jr makes me sick.... he so obviously cheating and nobody cares. the fans don't care, the commission doesn't care, he doesn't care, his trainer doesn't care, his promoter doesn't care....

How many more times does he have to cheat against an honest fighter before something is done?
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-22-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    I need to see him beat a drug test first..

When's the last time a boxing commission has seen his piss? He hasn't been able to produce one for his last 4 fights... what the ****?

If this was any other sport he would have been suspended already

Damn JCC jr makes me sick.... he so obviously cheating and nobody cares. the fans don't care, the commission doesn't care, he doesn't care, his trainer doesn't care, his promoter doesn't care....

How many more times does he have to cheat against an honest fighter before something is done?
                    I agree totally. Well, I would if that wasn't total horseshit.

We've already had the Texas commission, ESPN, Yahoo, Thering and Freddie Roach confirm that Chavez took the test. On the other hand we have you and a bunch of internet masturbators who don't have a shred of evidence to substantiate your fraudulent and slanderous claims.

It's quite hard to know who to believe.

Comment

he won't stop assuming crap

Comment

Working...
                      X