No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    an alert to your phone, lol? thats when you know it is on.

about an hour north of boston. up to 30 inches here

i'm expecting at least a foot for sure.
    LOL,word..My cell woke me up today,going crazy..I thought it was just the normal text then I seen the red icon and was like,hell I better get to the store..LOL..

Oh ok Nothing happen in the city yet..But their expecting it to be bad and for it to snow all day and night out here..Yuck..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      LOL,word..My cell woke me up today,going crazy..I thought it was just the normal text then I seen the red icon and was like,hell I better get to the store..LOL..

Oh ok Nothing happen in the city yet..But their expecting it to be bad and for it to snow all day and night out here..Yuck..

i'd like my power to stay on, and for my house to be OK, but otherwise, bring it on. im going skiing sunday. so long as i can get to new hampshire i will be pumped!

Comment

• Its about 50 in Vegas right now. I went back inside to grab a better jacket before I left for work this morning...

Been about 70 during the day though. Perfect.

Comment

• Pac-JMM 4 replay on ESPN 2 right now before the FNF card

Comment

• Im concerned that the weather might come up to 76 tonite and ill have to run my ac

Comment

• Rome, dont worry bout ne, his body looks like chewbacca's (only shorter) he'll be fine in a blizzard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Im concerned that the weather might come up to 76 tonite and ill have to run my ac
                It's all the way down to 40 here. I have to wear houseshoes to the garage to get high, its horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  It's all the way down to 40 here. I have to wear houseshoes to the garage to get high, its horrible.
                  Open a window big dog, open a window

Comment

• That bomb never gets old. My favorite punch

Comment

• So what the gay is going on this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X