Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A review of the front page of the lounge right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A review of the front page of the lounge right now...

Anyone remember the Zclan - really, all threads about posters should be included in the Thunderdome. It's less than six pages in before The Emo Cenobite (Bringer) is invoked in an unkind way in this thread, for his part as the mod. Bringer's moderation on this lounge is looked down upon some as a black period for the lounge. Usually by the type of posters who enjoy being racist without irony, find threads of more than two syllables "wack" and who like [last sentence deleted as it keeps getting blocked]

Should the U.S.( Obama) apologize for dropping the big bomb in Hiroshima? - I bet this poll will be full of people saying "yes, maybe it was inhumane in the way that innocents had to take the full destructive power of the nuclear bomb", isn't it? Right? Ah well, at least Richard Gere apologised for it. (One for Akira Kurosawa fans there).

Two 13-year-old girls killed by train in double suicide; leave notes behind - This is a good, thought-provoking thread, Zaroku, you're doing well, lad. I dunno if this thread's descended into "they should all commit suicide, those foreign bitch wanna be ******s" yet, but I have high hopes this one has managed to stay on course for a reasonable discussion about mental health issues.

Boxingscene Hall Of Fame - Really, threads that are about posters should be in - oh, wait, hang on, this is saying I'm one of the greatest posters in BS history. Yeah, a great thread, let's move on....

Every clueless Liberal should watch this. - the daily strawman/echo chamber that is the BS lounge right now, wherein someone will start a thread like "why do all Liberals want to turn their houses into a Mosque and allow ISIS to shit on their front doorstep and rape their goats? That's what they're all doing in Australia, Europe." to which another 14-year-old with an IQ in double figures will reply "I know, right? Those damn cucks would be no good if they had to fight hand-to-hand combat in Iraq, unless me, who wins 100 street fights a day." Rinse and repeat.

Who's it going to be? Trump vs. ? - I hate these "prediction" threads, which are the blight of NSB. I don't mind threads like "who will win in a fight?", where you can break it down and give an OPINION, but when it's a thread like "who will be Garcia's next opponent?" the only possible answer can be "how the **** should I know, I'm not his management or promotional team." Anything else is just guessing games, and guessing games are for kids.

Watch this and tell me you dont get a boner - This made me chuckle, actually. See, the thing with these scatological threads is that they're okay ON OCCASION. But when 60% of the lounge is made up of them, it's not a good thing. And if someone's doing a "dumb" thread, then do it with irony, or not at all. Adults post here, we need more than crap for children.
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 05-12-2016, 03:55 PM.

the last bit of the sentence was "call women bitches" but it keeps getting blocked.
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 05-12-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

this is why i dont start threads anymore

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Who has the time? Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Who has the time? Not me.
          Annie's special.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            I wouldn't call you a ****, love. It's these ****ty new posters we got.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I wouldn't call you a ****, love. It's these ****ty new posters we got.
              I would and often do.............

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                Annie's special.
                Yes...yes he is

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I would and often do.............
                  You'd call -MAKAVELLI- a ****?

Comment

Right click...google search for "scatological".

Comment

Working...
                    X