This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    They tend to show up in the bigger games, not so much the rest. They are a good side, but it's a very poor season by their standards.

Still love them some Europa League though, becoming the kings of this tournament.
    That **** N'Zonzi still gives me nightamares to this day.

He used to bully us for fun when he was at Blackburn and Stoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      All teams getting £120million+ just from TV is hugely unfair on the other leagues, and it was all the doing of Sky Sports. £60 million is more than enough, it also keeps parity among Europe and it gives teams from even smaller leagues somewhat of a chance to advance into the knockout stages.

Those games are only hard at the moment because Utd and the other 'top teams' are so poor. Would a Real Madrid or Barcelona see West Ham, Stoke, Crystal Palace, etc...as hard games? No, they would utterly annihilate them and rack up the same goal difference they do in La Liga.

Juventus see Roma, Napoli, Inter, Fiorentina, Milan as big games. Real, Atletico, Barca, Sevilla, Valencia are big games....it's not exclusive to the Premier League.
      I don't agree with that. It's much different in the PL from top to bottom.

Teams like Swansea go up against the top 4 coming off a difficult CL match and steal 3.

A team like Espanol. Isn't playing Barca after Barca goes 0-0 at the Emirates and take 3.

Comment

• Sod it, hope Liverpool win it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Sounds like Conte wants to bring back that colombian bloke you love so much sparked.. and sell matic

Not sure what the board are thinking with wanting to keep LVG another year then give the job to Mourhino. Not a fan of either.. but LVG will spend in the summer but will Mourhino want those players?

I don't see Jose sitting out 2 years either
          Cuadrado is such a bum. But I can see him being a bit of a folk hero here. He was so terrible last time. I think he might just be too much of a weakling to play in England. Especially playing full back/wing back.

If I was United fan not sure with that profile of team I'd want Mourinho. The best thing about you is the young players.

Comment

• Chelsea linked with Ben Arfa, lol.

To be fair this might the greatest youtube comp I have ever seen. He looks like Maradona in it, ffs. I bet the times he isn't doing this he literally doing nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I don't agree with that. It's much different in the PL from top to bottom.

Teams like Swansea go up against the top 4 coming off a difficult CL match and steal 3.

A team like Espanol. Isn't playing Barca after Barca goes 0-0 at the Emirates and take 3.
              Exactly its a different level of competition.. even the games which aren't considered big can be tough (Swansea as u mentioned for instance)..

A result of spreading the wealth around more means "smaller" teams can get some really good talent. I don't see how you can argue its unfair small clubs in England get more then small/mid size clubs in Spain..

But then pretend its not a more competitive or exciting league

You can say money doesn't mean everything sure.. but it means a lot.. in terms of buying.. higher wages.. more cash for youth team/facilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea linked with Ben Arfa, lol.

To be fair this might the greatest youtube comp I have ever seen. He looks like Maradona in it, ffs. I bet the times he isn't doing this he literally doing nothing.

100% sure he would be above hazard on your **** list after a few games.. Guy just gives of the impression he's lazy as hell.. and only cares about himself.

Comment

• Anfield was bouncing last night

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    100% sure he would be above hazard on your **** list after a few games.. Guy just gives of the impression he's lazy as hell.. and only cares about himself.
                    Yeah awful attitude. But what a talent!

You wouldn't start that guy. You'd just give him 20 minutes and tell him to do whatever the fuck he wanted........if you were West Brom.

No use to a team that wants to challenge.

Comment

• Significant fruit etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X