Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey did more damage to Pacquiao over Bradley and Mosley combined LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Clottey did more damage to Pacquiao over Bradley and Mosley combined LOL.

Pacquiao losing a decision to Bradley actually made him even more popular. Arum's new cash cow Timothy Bradley hahahaha. It's clearly Bob Arum is out of his prime in promoting, it's time to hang it up LOL.

I couldn't even remember any clear shots from Bradley or Mosley, except for them low blows by Bradley and the referee was also on Arum's payroll.

mosley actually landed some really good shots on Pacquiao

but he just shook them off like nothing

Comment

And Kendall Holt put Bradley on the canvas 2 more times than Manny did.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        And Kendall Holt put Bradley on the canvas 2 more times than Manny did.
        Bradley wasn't as determined or conditioned for that fight than this.

Plus if he fought Pacquiao the way he fought Holt, instead of his defense first style it would have been different.

but it's not smart to exchange with Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          mosley actually landed some really good shots on Pacquiao

but he just shook them off like nothing
          When did he land those punches? I saw no good shots landed in that fight for Mosley.

Pac was basically untouched.

Comment

Manny hardly landed flush or hurt Bradley he made Bradley look like he has an iron chin couldn't believe how careful Manny was fighting against a featherfisted Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              When did he land those punches? I saw no good shots landed in that fight for Mosley.

Pac was basically untouched.
              he landed some strong right hands here and there, I'm not gonna watch the fight over again to find out exactly where but I know it happened

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Manny hardly landed flush or hurt Bradley he made Bradley look like he has an iron chin couldn't believe how careful Manny was fighting against a featherfisted Bradley
                because Bradley was trying to counter him

It's not like he was losing so there was no need to risk anything because the counter puncher always has the advantage over the aggressor.

but it doesn't matter how smart you fight when the judges already know who's gonna win.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Bradley wasn't as determined or conditioned for that fight than this.

Plus if he fought Pacquiao the way he fought Holt, instead of his defense first style it would have been different.

but it's not smart to exchange with Pacquiao
                  Yet Bradley did it..Bradley to my surprise exchange with Pac a few times..I also believe Clottey and Mosley took more damage from Pac then Bradley...Bradley was only hurt once and it was his own doing whe n he turned his ankle..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Yet Bradley did it..Bradley to my surprise exchange with Pac a few times..I also believe Clottey and Mosley took more damage from Pac then Bradley...Bradley was only hurt once and it was his own doing whe n he turned his ankle..
                    clottey did not take more damage than bradley...only because he was covering up for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X