No announcement yet.

**The Official: Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing Ric View Post
    Who says I won't participate in this??? what I can't log in the next day from the office and talk about the fight??? how does that make any sense???
    I'm usually in the other FNF thread, this site thousands of members yet it's always the same people in the discussion. How do you have 8000+ post, been here since 2008 and you haven't noticed the FNF thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
      The David Lemieux vs. Marco Antonio might be a great fight. Looking forward to it.
      Lemieux should win this fight by KO in about 7rounds...Rubio has always been that steppingstone kind of guy and i see it happening again vs LeMieux unfortunately.

Comment

Sho Box is going to have a triple header this friday

Marcus Johnson vs. Dyah Ali Davis, 10 rounds, super middleweights; Danny O'Connor vs. Gabriel Bracero, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Willie Nelson vs. Vincent Arroyo, 8 rounds, welterweights

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
          I'm usually in the other FNF thread, this site thousands of members yet it's always the same people in the discussion. How do you have 8000+ post, been here since 2008 and you haven't noticed the FNF thread?
          Well if it only gets revived during fight night then im never on then so of course I wouldn't see it...........

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Lemieux should win this fight by KO in about 7rounds...Rubio has always been that steppingstone kind of guy and i see it happening again vs LeMieux unfortunately.
            I enjoyed watching him DESTROY Camacho Jr..........I like this kat..........maybe not GREAT but solid for sure

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              I enjoyed watching him DESTROY Camacho Jr..........I like this kat..........maybe not GREAT but solid for sure
              FNF tonight........this could be Bredis Prescott ticket to a big pay day VS Khan......so he better bring it.........if he loses kiss that opportunity good bye...........if he wins by decision.....there is a good chance..........but to make it legit and put the pressure on Khan's camp....

he has to win by massive KO!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we see that tonight!!!!!!!

Comment

is prescott fighting tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  is prescott fighting tonight?
                  Breidis Prescott vs. Bayan Jargal on ESPN FNF

Comment

Working...
                  X