Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No I mean srsly, can we feed Rios to Dulorme...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    lol you were probably drunk when you wrote that. Dulorme cant handle Rios pressure.
    I dont know man, seeing as how a featherfisted fighter managed to keep Rios at bay for 12 rounds, I think its possible. Its not like Abril was Whitaker either, or even Bradley for that matter.

Comment

Naw definitely not .Rios brings that PSI pressure that you would have to have a combination of things just to keep him off you.Dulorme right now isn't on that level.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        I dont know man, seeing as how a featherfisted fighter managed to keep Rios at bay for 12 rounds, I think its possible. Its not like Abril was Whitaker either, or even Bradley for that matter.
        Rios can take Dulorme shots and walk him down. Dulorme is not there yet. He needs to prove himself at that weight. He can fight Campbell, Prescott, Herrera, Holt, Mabuza, Paris, Dallas Jr or someone with more experience than those he has been facing. The best guy he faced is Chop Chop. He needs more than that to be a serious pretender.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I agree, say what you want about Rios but he has a style that is a b1tch to deal with. Alvarado took some incredible shots and gave some incredible shots to get that win.

Delourme is a good young fighter, but I would keep him away from Maidana, Rios, Mathysse and fighters with that style.
          rios is a dog in there. you better bring your hard hat and lunch when you fight dude because you're in for a long day and a cutie like dulorme isn't getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked wicked witch is dead.

are you that stupid or or you that stupid, lol, i can understand maybe a FEED RIOS TO ABREGU THREAD but dulorme sukks, lol, hes dead just like all the puerto rican fighters are now, lol, ding dong they dont exist, puerto rican fighters are fifth rate fighters or maybe worse now

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              are you that stupid or or you that stupid, lol, i can understand maybe a FEED RIOS TO ABREGU THREAD but dulorme sukks, lol, hes dead just like all the puerto rican fighters are now, lol, ding dong they dont exist, puerto rican fighters are fifth rate fighters or maybe worse now
              we are dead, for now, but don't act like life doesn't manifest itself in phases.

you and guys like rizo just come across so damn petulant and woman like when you group an entire faction of society in.

grow up bro, seriously.

Comment

Rios stops Dulorme

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  we are dead, for now, but don't act like life doesn't manifest itself in phases.

you and guys like rizo just come across so damn petulant and woman like when you group an entire faction of society in.

grow up bro, seriously.
                  i know you are having a rough phase, lol, im just trolling along with elhuracan, puerto rican boxing will never die, lol, its in their blood, even now you still got danny garcia(*) who is part rican so my comments were meant to respond to elhuracan, lol, if he seriosly believes dulorme can defeat rios right now, lol, hes even more dilusional than his trolling would suggest

Comment

you and guys like rizo just come across so damn petulant and woman like when you group an entire faction of society in. grow up bro, seriously.
                    Baya you are getting so emotional these days on here. Quieres un maxi pad compa? Cuando chingados have I grouped a whole faction of society? I have never said anything bad about all Puerto Ricans as a whole. I might have said Puerto Rican boxing sucks right now, but that is not far from the truth. Ya para con tus mamadas Baya!haha

Comment

rios is a dog in there. you better bring your hard hat and lunch when you fight dude because you're in for a long day and a cutie like dulorme isn't getting it done.
                      Don't get me wrong, I think Dulorme is good but at this point in their careers, I would fight Rios. I do think Rios is going to have a short career, ala Margarito. His style is just to brutal to sustain for a long period of time.

He's fun to watch though! The kid I'm impressed with coming out of PR is the kid that fought in the olympics, forget his name.

Comment

Working...
                      X