No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Lucian May Request Immediate Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Lucian May Request Immediate Froch Rematch

According to the President of Interbox, Jean Bédard, he wouldn't be surprised if Lucian Bute (30-1, 24KOs) requested an immediate rematch with IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs). Froch stopped Bute on Saturday night in Nottingham in a one-sided bout where the Canadian boxer took a pounding for five rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cool another being in Montreal. I'll def stream that one.

Comment

bring it. Froch will take him down, again.....

Comment

Well i guess it would be better for them to let Kessler-Froch happen and pray that Kessler wins since it would be an easier fight to get the belt back. After that, a stay busy fight and then maybe a rematch with Froch for redemption.

Comment

I would be surprise...If he does then Kudos!

Comment

I prefer Kessler-Froch 2 to be honest.

Comment

The correct thing to say, but not the correct thing to do in reality~

I don't see what would change in a few months other than the location the beat down would occur.

Comment

Return bout will be good, but I think they should work out a deal where Froch first faces Kessler and Bute makes a comeback fight, and then they meet next year in Montreal.

Comment

This would be the biggest mistake of Bute's career to take a rematch so quickly. He wasn't even competitive in the Froch fight, his defense needs to be totally revamped and that'll take at least a year.

An immediate rematch would be a disaster, Froch would come out as confident as ever and put him away with a violent KO possibly ending Bute's career.

Comment

Bute needs to have a fight or 2 first.

Comment

Working...
                    X