No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander's Trainer: Matthysse is Better Than Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander's Trainer: Matthysse is Better Than Maidana

Kevin Cunningham, the manager and trainer of southpaw junior welterweight Devon Alexander, told BoxingScene.com that he believes Lucas Matthysse to be a better fighter than his 140-pound, Argentininan countryman and counter part, Marcos Rene Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's right there.

Comment

maybe.............

but madiana is better than devon

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Kevin Cunningham, the manager and trainer of southpaw junior welterweight Devon Alexander, told BoxingScene.com that he believes Lucas Matthysse to be a better fighter than his 140-pound, Argentininan countryman and counter part, Marcos Rene Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]
        At some point, Kevin Cunningham needs to stfu till Alexander does something.

Comment

Wow this biitch is still talking?

Comment

this should b a good fight but devon gota watch out for the body attack by mattysse cuz he bring the pain and did he in that corley fight and hes gota good right hand and left hook to the head and the body so i see devon having hes hands full this fight cuz even though devon can move he still gets taged by a big shot here and there and mattysse has very very good power in both hands ....good fight cant wait

Comment

Both are tough Bastards, and both beat Devon.

I would actually favour Maidana against Matthysse only because Maidana has faced better fighters.

Comment

Mathysse could very well beat Alexander. I didn't think much of him before the Bradley fight, now I realise that he won't ever even become a remotley great fighter.

Comment

I agree with crazy cunningham on this one, but mathysse is gonna run over devon, he gots a jab, head movement he doesnt perfect this skills but its enough to over power devon, hes power is heavy n i see an early night, devon might outboxed maidana easier then he can mathysse cause maida only has power n balls, but mathysse has a lil more skill, i see chino vs devon 50/50 n i see devon vs mathysse 60/40 in favor of mathysse, devon could beat this guys if he would relax more n sit down on his punches, he needs a better timing on hes punches n less quantity n more power, i saw dat against urango but i guess urango is not a fast pace figther so its easy to pick off shots n take ur time
                  Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 03-03-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Devon is currently a better fighter than Judah.

He's younger and more durable.

Judah barely did anything and he still did enough to escape with a decision.(I had Lucas by a point)

Devon will win a one-sided UD. Lucas will look loss for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X